374438_536989759687483_1385458676_n.jpg

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

That's a cute fire lol

My cousin is next to the fire for comparison

its confusing sometimes how firefighter cant put out wild fires. when i went to Mexico once my pops and uncles burned down land to be able to grow corn and fruit. never did it get out of control and to top it off they didnt use water to put it out.. now how the fuck cant trained firefighters put out a forest fire?

Thunder_Bay_Fires_07.JPG

firewx1.jpg

What-causes-forest-fires1.jpg

That's why. Big, big difference between a controlled fire and a wild fire. Try putting them out when you can't get a fire engine near it so you have to dig up the fuel with a shovel and it's spreading faster than you can run. Saying how the fuck can't fire fighters put out wild fires is just ignorant.

Edited by Emmet
  • Like (+1 Rep) 4

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

7HWFWGS.gif

• Like (+1 Rep) 7

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

That is very ignorant to compare burning your plants to a wildfire. They are not the same thing at all, and there are many who have lost their lives fighting wildfires. It is not as easy as it sounds

• Like (+1 Rep) 3

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

One of my good friends is a wild life firefighter. You know those awesome blankets they have that are supposed to save them...yeah they dont work. Best case scenario from what he has told me is two guys get in, dig a small hole for the guy on the bottoms mouth and face and the guy on the top dies burning to death hopefully saving the bottom one...sometimes they both die, and its horrible, soemtimes one makes it out. The guys he works with have partners and its up to them to decide, most he says have made the decision the guy with kids will get on the bottom. Some real brave men right here and any comments like that are ignorant. Plus they do it for a pretty lame salary IMO especially for what they do.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.