Story time.

- Worked at a haunted house one year.

- Played Jason, stood behind a curtain and pulled a girl (tour guide that worked there) from behind into a hallway to scare groups

- One girl was small, easy to pick up and make disappear. This one is my height and a was hard to pick up all the way off the ground.

- Eventually decide I'll have to drag her with her heels on the ground

- Always ended up holding onto her boobs because she'd slide down, and she didn't care.

1003161_625841460767212_855823466_n.jpg

She's not a 10/10, but I have no complaints. My weekends were pretty awesome for 2 months straight. I got a grab boobs about 50-100 times Friday and Saturday night.

Edit - Damn... Come to think of it, that's the best job I've ever had...

Edited by Herokight
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

Story time.

- Played Jason, stood behind a curtain and pulled a girl (tour guide that worked there) from behind into a hallway to scare groups

- One girl was small, easy to pick up and make disappear. This one is my height and a was hard to pick up all the way off the ground.

- Always ended up holding onto her boobs because she'd slide down, and she didn't care.

1003161_625841460767212_855823466_n.jpg

She's not a 10/10, but I have no complaints. My weekends were pretty awesome for 2 months straight. I got a grab boobs about 50-100 times Friday and Saturday night.

Wtf :roflmao:

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

Nothing for now...

Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed?

I'd grab Adam's ass and look him in the eyes for a demo of nates truck.

Story time.

Wtf :roflmao:

Now that you mention it, the only people that don't have that reaction are the people I worked with there. lol

Lane AKA HeroKight

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

Well, shit.

1003170_699557223403306_1160434618_n.jpg

1014180_391234514310598_757614350_n.jpg

Edited by Herokight
  • Like (+1 Rep) 4

Lane AKA HeroKight

R.I.P. Molliboo

You hear that????