At their flea market near me we have authorized dealers for sundown , ampere, American bass, skar, crescendo, and a few other reputable brands.

So not all flea markets are created equal.

The dealers are douchebags though so maybe it's a wash.

Oh and lots of the customers are clueless.

Last time I was there one customer told another that even the cheapest alpine head unit will blow the top of the line Kenwood or pioneer unit out of the water.

Edited by Broke_Audio_Addict

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Whats left of my old Taurus after my buddy ran it through the demo derby.

20150726_183948.jpg

20150726_184006.jpg

Then we stopped at Rabbit Rock on the way home. Kids loved it and I found out I don't care for heights anymore lol.

20150726_192858.jpg

View from the top.

20150726_193238.jpg

20150726_193313.jpg

20150726_194347.jpg

• Like (+1 Rep) 3

It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.

Last time I was there one customer told another that even the cheapest alpine head unit will blow the top of the line Kenwood or pioneer unit out of the water.

:roflmao:

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

At their flea market near me we have authorized dealers for sundown , ampere, American bass, skar, crescendo, and a few other reputable brands.

So not all flea markets are created equal.

The dealers are douchebags though so maybe it's a wash.

Oh and lots of the customers are clueless.

im going to tell you why fleamarket/swapmeets have cheap amps.. because the fuckers shopping there are cheap asses.. they are the ones who push the bad gear by being too cheap to buy good entry gear.. i was looking for gear yesterday and one of the dealers told me. i can get you fosgate, i can get you anything you want to get but youll be the only one buying that and to get anything from them i need to make a 30k purchase and that will be inventory i will have sitting on my shelves.. its easier to move cheap amps because everyone coming to the shop wants cheap gear

back in 98-2002 i used to go to my wholesale spots and all i would see was fosgate, orion, kicker, cerwin vega, and all the good shit.. i started going there again since 2012 and all i see is crunch,boss and freaking brands i haven't ever heard of. in 2012 you would see the good out of the bad now they only carry the really really bad shit and thats due to cheap asses who want to be ballers on a budget

• Like (+1 Rep) 2