Friends tow truck.. Wait until u see the front Lol

https://www.facebook.com/REPOANGEL/posts/10205721683021440

that's a nice ass setup man. Is it a 6.7 or a 6.2 gasser? I couldn't really hear the idle over the music haha.

the rollback my friend bought is a 2012 F-550 with a 6.8 v10, 19.5ft 10 series steel bed. Weighs 14k-lbs empty :( but still gets 8-9 mpg hauling a 5k-lb car on the highway.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Is he using them to give people seizures while driving so he can get some more tows?

Cops dont like it lol

Probably jealous they don't have that many, if he drives with all that on its kind of ridiculous, but on scene, I'll take every little flashing light I can get to let people know that hey something is going on here, you probably ought to slow down and move over so all of the people that are on scene make it home to their families. I wish our ambu's had that level of lights actually, I don't think we have enough on ours.

He made all the upgrades on this own.. It was bone stock without a single light when he got it..

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

those are easier to do than regular squats. when i was working out i could do that whole thing with 45lb plates.. i believe it was 5 or 6 on each side but when it came to real squats i couldnt do half that.. still a lot of weight none the less