11 hours ago, Ahmed Johnson said:

Image may contain: 1 person, closeup

I bet she smells like a combination of stale cigarettes and the dumpster behind a fish market.

• Like (+1 Rep) 3

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I bet she is a he. Lol

• Like (+1 Rep) 4

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

15 hours ago, Triticum Agricolam said:

Lol, yeah it does look like the wheel came off.  Where it happened is a bit of a wide draw bottom, its a spot I've already driven through about half a dozen times.  Just hadn't driven over that exact spot yet, wish I hadn't.  I figured I was fine then I noticed the tractor sinking in a few inches, looked back and saw the sprayer just drop.  Whole thing happened in like 2 seconds.  

I got out and just stared at the thing in horror and disbelief, thinking to myself  "I can't believe this just happened...."  I already gotten stuck a few times in the past couple days, but not like that.  

That tire probably sunk down about 5 feet or so....it left a big hole.  

The sprayer puts a LOT more pressure on the ground.  The reason the sprayer sunk and the tractor didn't is the tractor weighs about 34,000 on eight 20" wide tires.  The sprayer was full of fertilizer, which is heavy at about 11 lbs/gallon, so it was weighing about 25,000 lbs, most of which was being carried by two 18" wide tires.

Getting the thing out didn't turn out to be too bad.  I drug a tank out there and pumped most of the fertilizer out of the sprayer.  Then I just drove forward nice and slow.  Sprayer was unscathed, thank God.  I learned my lesson and only filled the sprayer half full from there on out and was able to get everything finished today.  

You need some of those monster truck tires for the sprayer. Lol

Pioneer 80PRS

22 hours ago, Triticum Agricolam said:

Lol, yeah it does look like the wheel came off.  Where it happened is a bit of a wide draw bottom, its a spot I've already driven through about half a dozen times.  Just hadn't driven over that exact spot yet, wish I hadn't.  I figured I was fine then I noticed the tractor sinking in a few inches, looked back and saw the sprayer just drop.  Whole thing happened in like 2 seconds.  

I got out and just stared at the thing in horror and disbelief, thinking to myself  "I can't believe this just happened...."  I already gotten stuck a few times in the past couple days, but not like that.  

That tire probably sunk down about 5 feet or so....it left a big hole.  

The sprayer puts a LOT more pressure on the ground.  The reason the sprayer sunk and the tractor didn't is the tractor weighs about 34,000 on eight 20" wide tires.  The sprayer was full of fertilizer, which is heavy at about 11 lbs/gallon, so it was weighing about 25,000 lbs, most of which was being carried by two 18" wide tires.

Getting the thing out didn't turn out to be too bad.  I drug a tank out there and pumped most of the fertilizer out of the sprayer.  Then I just drove forward nice and slow.  Sprayer was unscathed, thank God.  I learned my lesson and only filled the sprayer half full from there on out and was able to get everything finished today.  

So, my stepdad has worked for the same farmer 27 years. The guys son also works on the farm, and he is a fuck stick. Do to his many fuckups he mostly handles the business side. My stepdad handles the operations, and the old guy is the old guy lol. So one of the sons fuck ups, he managed to bury an articulating tractor...to the fucking axles. Front and rear. I think it was a JD 9620. They had to have a crane come out to get it out. Some of his other crap, ripped the auger off a combine, dragged a grain trailer two miles to a field with the brakes locked, got loaded up, and dragged the mother fucked back, also overfilled a top dry bin multiple times. He's an idiot lol.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

28 minutes ago, bcpballer64 said:

So, my stepdad has worked for the same farmer 27 years. The guys son also works on the farm, and he is a fuck stick. Do to his many fuckups he mostly handles the business side. My stepdad handles the operations, and the old guy is the old guy lol. So one of the sons fuck ups, he managed to bury an articulating tractor...to the fucking axles. Front and rear. I think it was a JD 9620. They had to have a crane come out to get it out. Some of his other crap, ripped the auger off a combine, dragged a grain trailer two miles to a field with the brakes locked, got loaded up, and dragged the mother fucked back, also overfilled a top dry bin multiple times. He's an idiot lol.

Lol, I think people like that are everywhere in agriculture.  If nothing else they serve as good entertainment/warning to others :-)

I've gotten stuck more times this year than every before, and I'm not done yet.  I know when to quit though and not make the problem worse.  Here is what my neighbor's son did a few weeks ago:

LnWy5oa.jpg
That one sat there for a couple weeks and took a big track hoe to get it out!

• Like (+1 Rep) 6

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

I saw a tractor sit in a field for a few months until it dried up enough to drive it out. Lol

Pioneer 80PRS