Alpine cda-9884

Crescendo CZ components

(2) Crescendo bc2000's

(2) Jolt 150ah

(2) Yellow top optimas

(1) Juicebox black cherry addition

(1) Mechman 270 avbm

miss my bc5500 and (4) 15's

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

fucking whore.. they like to say men are shallow when they are the ones who are shallow

I was talking to this girl yesterday and I asked her why girls will go out with jerks and douches when all these other guys will treat them right and she said girls will date total D-bags just because they want to compete with other girls on having the best looking man, no matter how they treat them..... I never thought about it like that since women always complain about the way they treat them, but she said women will hope they can change the man after they get with them.........It makes so much sense in my head now. She said that's exactly why the friend zone exists, because girls have a "Folder System" for Yes and No and it's basically always looks alone. Unlike guys 1-10 scale system, she said it's almost impossible for guys to move between folders, no matter how they act. I wanted to push her out of the car at speed.

The shallowness was off the scale.

Guys, I think this is the key. I think she broke girl-code. I used this today on some girls in the commons and they looked at me like I was a mind-reader.

This is the answer to thirsty women's stupidity! The more I thought about it the more of my seemingly impossible question were answered.

It's not that guys can't understand women, it's that women cannot be logically understood. Knowing the above means that we understand WHY women make no logistical sense.

I have found maximum entropy, and it is retardedly shallow.

this needs to be pinned into a topic. I can now live the rest of my life in peace.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

hope ya'll don't mind but I posted that womens logic thing on reddit haha

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

1441521_10201814052825060_173882504_n.jp

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Magic01.jpg
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg