Product Description
  • Produces high-frequency sound audible to dogs & cats
  • Directional laser beam
  • Targets up to 50-ft away
  • Easy trigger action

Item Condition:

This is a brand new item.

User Review:

"This item works like a charm - and of course is totally harmless to its intended targets, meaning those pesky neighborhood pooches that bark at anything that exhibits even the slightest sign of life (there is also a setting for cats but I haven't yet tried it so I don't know how effective it is). I call mine the "Illudium PU38 Doggie Disintegrator" in honor of Warner Bros' 'Marvin the Martian'. Also neat (but not necessary) is an actual super-wow built-in laser aiming light (I covered mine with electrician's tape to prevent visual evidence of my frequent sniper attacks on the neighbor's overly-vocal pet that barks even when a mosquito passes gas).

Another advantage of this particular doggie trainer is its superior range; it's rated at 50 feet and from what I can tell it is effective to at least that distance (I'd say 60+ feet is more accurate); it works when shooting through window screens with no noticeable loss of effectiveness due to interference/scattering of the sound waves by the screen mesh. While such a range isn't needed for indoor barking-training of one's pet it really comes in handy with those 7 a.m. "wakeup calls"/11:30 p.m. "operatic arias" emanating from the neighbor's yard that are a serious detriment to one's sleeping patterns. On the positive side, it's just like rising at dawn to do some morning hunting - but from the comfort and convenience of one's own home. There's an element of satisfaction after being rudely awakened from a sound sleep - and a feeling of no longer being a helpless victim of this uncontrolled racket - when drawing a bead on Fido and pulling the trigger: "Take that, you manic little noisebox!" :-) Once again, this item's ultrasonic emmission is completely harmless; it's just a distraction/deterrent that causes the offenders to temporarily desist from their annoying cacophany (the more stubborn specimens usually require multiple zaps).

So, for anyone tormented by such vocal disruptions/irritations, this item is highly recommended. Besides, it looks cool - kinda like a vintage 1950s-'60s ray gun many of us had as kids. :-)) "

VTKBC45G.JPG

VTKBC45G_1.JPG

UPC: 182862001996 VTKBC45G.jpg
  • Like (+1 Rep) 2

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

lol, miguel. Thanks.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

1457698_605180869537692_1733544123_n.jpg

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

doge-charger.jpg

This is one of the most impressive ones I've seen for effort in a Doge meme lol

• Like (+1 Rep) 3

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.