IMG_13765638079065.jpeg

This a terrible idea What in the FUCK are you gonna do if you get an itch cause you know damn well your going to scratch it more than once

Edited by deathcards

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

LOL, harry plopper couldn't stand to LOTR in any field. Except Emma Watson, I don't know Jackson made Arwen so medium and Eowyn so not-hot. But it's ok because Tauriel from the hobbit is up there. But as far as the stories themselves go, not even a thought about it...LOTR hands down in everything.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

LOL, harry plopper couldn't stand to LOTR in any field. Except Emma Watson, I don't know Jackson made Arwen so medium and Eowyn so not-hot. But it's ok because Tauriel from the hobbit is up there. But as far as the stories themselves go, not even a thought about it...LOTR hands down in everything.

True geekdom there. Lol. I never got into either series. I have watched 1 HP movie, while 0 LOTR movies. I know LOTR is more extensive as far as production costs and such but story wise? It's like Star Trek vs Star Wars for me. 0 shits given. Not one who cares bout either series (or any of the 4 mentioned here). I know many people on here are fans, and hey, all good for you. But when get down to comparing what's better? Imo, geek.

Sheena = pedobear

Neighbor's solution to mailbox vandals. Boy oh boy I'd love to see the look on their face if someone were to take a swing at it with an aluminum bat

FOTBE3B_zps7dea0480.jpg

so I have a mailbox story too...

my grandmother used to have a punk kid neighbor that loved to hit mailboxes with his bronco II after friday night football games - not a bat - WITH his car - run them over. After replacing it for her a couple times I got smart. I bought a regular plastic mailbox along with a 6' piece of galvanized 4" pipe and 8 bags of concrete. Dug a huge hole, banged the pipe 4' in the ground, filled pipe and hole with concrete and put the cheap plastic mailbox over the top, just like a normal box. He doesn't have a bronco II anymore. His folks tried to sue for totaling his car. But since mailboxes are "federal" property, that didn't go very far

• Like (+1 Rep) 6

Man I'm glad I didn't lock this I get to witness two retards holding hands telling each other that it'll be ok because they are awesome.