and thats why i love my car... no matter what speed im going i mash the throttle and im gone it pulls so hard in every gear... fastest ive had it is a tad over 150... super stable ive never had enough road to get going faster than that

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

Local dealer has one of these in stock

http://www.racewayford.com/new-Riverside-2013-Ford-Utility+Police+Interceptor-Base-1FM5K7AR9DGB08048

The CHP is dropping the Crown Vic for them. Supposedly they perform better in all categories of performance, even the skidpad.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Havent stretched mine out yet. Tires that came with wont allow it. When I get new tires ill see.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

and thats why i love my car... no matter what speed im going i mash the throttle and im gone it pulls so hard in every gear... fastest ive had it is a tad over 150... super stable ive never had enough road to get going faster than that

Take it to the Autobahn!!! Before the suspension upgrade, my front end would get real light around 130, at 155 you can hear the tension in my voice LOL.

http://youtu.be/Zg9jzkeCemY

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Meh, neither of my trucks have been over 85

ford won't do it. Too heavy lol.

If you get the chance Ken, drive a SHO Taurus or an Ecoboost Explorer Sport. They'll surprise the FUCK out of you. SHO cars launch so fucking hard for what they are.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Meh, neither of my trucks have been over 85

ford won't do it. Too heavy lol.

If you get the chance Ken, drive a SHO Taurus or an Ecoboost Explorer Sport. They'll surprise the FUCK out of you. SHO cars launch so fucking hard for what they are.

That big bitch has trouble doing 50 lol, 8k+lbs being on 33's and a 230hp 4.6 don't go together well

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s