Going fast was fun until I got a ticket, 82 in a 45. My fault, didn't even argue it. Got it deferred, paid $200 and that's it. Glad I'm out of my go fast stage for now...

Not sure which is more expensive, building a fast car or building a loud stereo. But building a loud stereo is sure as hell a lot more safe.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Cool story bro time?

This is what happens at 135mph when an unfortunate choice in gear installers causes an issue in the differential locking the rear end.
364_28096176879_6043_n.jpg

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

The last speeding ticket I got was 78 in a 45, in 2002. I keep it 15 or less over and haven't had a problem since... well, I do have a fuzzbuster too...

15 over on the highways/freeways here is around 80 or 90, and that's fine by me. any faster in my POS and the car starts to dance on the road a bit.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Local dealer has one of these in stock

http://www.racewayford.com/new-Riverside-2013-Ford-Utility+Police+Interceptor-Base-1FM5K7AR9DGB08048

The CHP is dropping the Crown Vic for them. Supposedly they perform better in all categories of performance, even the skidpad.

Just saw this post. A guy I used to work with at dominos dad is a CHP officer and he has the new explorer. He loves the damn thing. When he was getting trained on driving the thing he told the instructor that he was going to try to roll it. Instructor said ok. He mashed the peddle and at 45 mph turned the wheel sharply to the left, the car started to turn left but corrected itself and didn't roll.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Local dealer has one of these in stock

http://www.racewayford.com/new-Riverside-2013-Ford-Utility+Police+Interceptor-Base-1FM5K7AR9DGB08048

The CHP is dropping the Crown Vic for them. Supposedly they perform better in all categories of performance, even the skidpad.

Just saw this post. A guy I used to work with at dominos dad is a CHP officer and he has the new explorer. He loves the damn thing. When he was getting trained on driving the thing he told the instructor that he was going to try to roll it. Instructor said ok. He mashed the peddle and at 45 mph turned the wheel sharply to the left, the car started to turn left but corrected itself and didn't roll.

Yeah man, I got a couple classmates who are CHP and they love them.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Ken is one of few people that can appreciate this also, he is assigned to Idylwild and lives down here in Hemet. He can get from his house, up the mountain (Florida ave all the way) to the other side of lake Hemet in 35 minutes. That is normally an hour and a half drive at normal speeds. They also have a pursuit button that increases power from what I hear. I really wish I can get that call from chp to turn in my packet so I can get started on the back ground lol.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks