Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

giphy.gif

This shit is hypnotizing me into committing a crime

ICP 4 lyfe juggalo bitchhhhhh.

Jk I hate icp and everything related to them. All the emo/goth kids here were all about them and it just bothered me since middle school

I guess I can understand the emo/goth bothering you i dont like them either.

But as for me I like icp, i am a single father that has custody of my 3 kids yes THREE kids same mother. I have a steady damn good paying job, a nice 4 bed room house, 2013 kia soul.

Thats fine hate on them if you must or want to to hate everything related to them I guess you need to hate this place cause Im on here Im a JUGGALO, and proud of it. they are a family and not a gang.

People on the outside have no idea what its like to be one but dont worry if you want to come and visit you are more then welcome in my house.

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear

dc_audio.jpg

giphy.gif

This shit is hypnotizing me into committing a crime

ICP 4 lyfe juggalo bitchhhhhh.

Jk I hate icp and everything related to them. All the emo/goth kids here were all about them and it just bothered me since middle school

I guess I can understand the emo/goth bothering you i dont like them either.

But as for me I like icp, i am a single father that has custody of my 3 kids yes THREE kids same mother. I have a steady damn good paying job, a nice 4 bed room house, 2013 kia soul.

Thats fine hate on them if you must or want to to hate everything related to them I guess you need to hate this place cause Im on here Im a JUGGALO, and proud of it. they are a family and not a gang.

People on the outside have no idea what its like to be one but dont worry if you want to come and visit you are more then welcome in my house.

wtf are you talking about? I was just joking. The face paint and the repeated motion of them lifting their head was kind of hypnotizing.

Quote_zpskaofdijd.jpg

oldie but a goodie, in response to gunnem's status update

• Like (+1 Rep) 4

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Every self proclaimed juggalo I've ever met (and that's a lot unfortunately) is a low life welfare loving waste of human life.

You 77-audio must be the unicorn of juggalos.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

ive heard of a jiggalao, what the hell is a a juggalo?

Basically a bunch of trashy ass welfare loving junkies with clown faces that think murder, rape, incest and other things like that are fun to laugh and joke about.

Every time they had a concert here for anyone affiliated with icp those douche bags would vandalize the whole area.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=juggalo

Edited by Broke_Audio_Addict

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

ive heard of a jiggalao, what the hell is a a juggalo?

Basically a bunch of trashy ass welfare loving junkies with clown faces that think murder, rape, incest and other things like that are fun to laugh and joke about.

Every time they had a concert here for anyone affiliated with icp those douche bags would vandalize the whole area.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=juggalo

so you are saing that Joker from batman is also a juggalo??

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X