Gotta make the car note...

0608141434.jpg

$130k car ahead of me in a $5 car wash.

Those things scratch the shit out of the paint around me. Took moms old merc through and it came out looking like the foam noodle washers were really made out of sand paper......

Would never take the QP through one, let alone a GT.

Edited by Dwn4BassAlan

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Skrillex is a talentless hack who presses play on his lappy tappy then proceeds to have seizures on stage.

You obviously haven't seen him live then. Let me guess you think deadmau5 is shit too?

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

Skrillex is a talentless hack who presses play on his lappy tappy then proceeds to have seizures on stage.

You obviously haven't seen him live then. Let me guess you think deadmau5 is shit too?
You'd have to pay me to see him the people who think he's good are even worse. Babbys first dabble in electronic.

Yeah Joel is shit.

Edited by omg_spoon

98 Mustang GT
Singer 320
2 12" Incriminator Death Penalties
1 SAZ-2500dv2
2 D3100,1 D3400
2 Crescendo CZ-65
SAX-100.2

Door panels by Diablo Kustomz

You'd have to pay me to see him the people who think he's good are even worse. Babbys first dabble in electronic.

Yeah Joel is shit.

lol so tell me what do you like? richie hawtin? digweed? OR SHALL I SAY MARTIN GARRIX?!?!?!

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

Me personally, when it comes to digital music, I prefer the kind that is random fucking pictures.

Fucking igmos

Edited by strangeduck

Yeah Joel is shit.

lol so tell me what do you like? richie hawtin? digweed? OR SHALL I SAY MARTIN GARRIX?!?!?!
Those names make me sad :(
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

98 Mustang GT
Singer 320
2 12" Incriminator Death Penalties
1 SAZ-2500dv2
2 D3100,1 D3400
2 Crescendo CZ-65
SAX-100.2

Door panels by Diablo Kustomz

The bitches are at all the high-end clubs all year long./ DJ doesn't matter.

You did come from Alaska, though.

I think most people would be surprised at how beautiful our women are. I know most people think all dog faces...and that's half true, lol. But I disagree about everywhere. We were at Rehab pool party with J Cole, and all the ratchet chicks were out. The Tao didn't have too many hit girls, Haakasen was the only place that had more hot girls than the skrillex concert and that almost doesn't count, lol. MGM after UFC fight night so that place was packed. We spent a good amount of time at a lot of the clubs but I wasn't that impressed. I can't explain it, lol. DJ become Skrillex was good, and then the energy just made it dope. Don't care of all he did was push buttons, lol. Music is still his, and I had the time of my life.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?