good grain everything

925008_317312625090291_1765943808_n.jpg

all four!

1169089_451793721598746_802355909_n.jpg

back when they renovated our store, caught the guy carrying the D

1389254_667191826634196_1145667638_n.jpg

even the party bus needs new tires

f4a046b420b011e3be1e22000aaa041f_7.jpg

Holy shit. Those were some fucked up cars.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

FUCK the undercover cops in Indiana, seriously.

I almost got nailed by them a few different times in the short months that I was there. The one that pissed me off the most was this black dodge charger, thing was pimped, all tinted windows, chrome rims, next thing you notice was the fucking LED lights hidden in the grill and at the top of the windshield on the inside hidden behind the tint.

I almost got nailed by them a few different times in the short months that I was there. The one that pissed me off the most was this black dodge charger, thing was pimped, all tinted windows, chrome rims, next thing you notice was the fucking LED lights hidden in the grill and at the top of the windshield on the inside hidden behind the tint.

They do it here too man, I watched a magnum on 24's with blacked out windows pull another magnum over when the dude tried to race him from a light.

Some of the pd's around here got some bad ass whips for under covers.

Edited by Broke_Audio_Addict

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

They do it here too man, I watched a magnum on 24's with blacked out windows pull another magnum over when the dude tried to race him from a light.

is that even legal? i understand being an undercover agent to bust people they have a lead on that they sell drugs and crap but to bust regular citizens is total bs

yeah they will get you, this ones is buddies with the mustang one that you cant tell is a cop minus the antenna knobs on the trunk

got right on my ass and i tried to speed up and then he hits the lights

Over there they do, over on this side 99% of the UCs are still amazingly easy to spot, if you see one at all. The local PDs just got all brand spanking new Explorers and Caprices, so they're very much enjoying driving those around most of the time.

Ford-Explorer-Police-Interceptor-SUV.jpg

chevroletcapricepolice.jpg