View from the main mast of my ship

is this virginia??? nice picture. i miss the deployment days. if you don't mind what is your rate???
Yes, Norfolk, VA, BAE Shipyard. I am an electronics technician. Are you former navy or just on shore duty?
That's awesome man I can't wait to get to my first boat. My wife hates the idea but I'm going to try my best to get on the jimmy carter..but if I cant I am hoping to end up on a boomer or ssgn.
What's your rate?

Saw this gem today...

1961862_10202811506087011_59443791204866

And this dude.

10560528_10202811512927182_7313115989541

FL plates though- maybe he had a reason to be mad.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

1FO7aMh.jpg

giphy.gif

the longer hair on his snout made me think of this lol

"imma callin you out rabbit"

Edited by deathcards
  • Like (+1 Rep) 4

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

2dUtM.jpg

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

is this virginia??? nice picture. i miss the deployment days. if you don't mind what is your rate???
Yes, Norfolk, VA, BAE Shipyard. I am an electronics technician. Are you former navy or just on shore duty?
That's awesome man I can't wait to get to my first boat. My wife hates the idea but I'm going to try my best to get on the jimmy carter..but if I cant I am hoping to end up on a boomer or ssgn.
What's your rate?

Nuke machinist mate 3rd class right now. 2 weeks left of power school then I go to one of the two subs here in goose creek for prototype. So probably 8 months until I get to a boat but I've been in a year and change already.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

What's your rate?
Nuke machinist mate 3rd class right now. 2 weeks left of power school then I go to one of the two subs here in goose creek for prototype. So probably 8 months until I get to a boat but I've been in a year and change already.
Yeah I get that. I had over a year in just schools before I got to my ship too.