LT.Smoke Posted June 14, 2013 Report Posted June 14, 2013 I am stuck at work with no way to get home because we have NO one i can call to relieve me.... I dont know what exactly is going on but my fiancee just called me and said that she had to call 911 for my son... I am freaked the fuck out and feel helpless as shit because I dont know what i can do... He is having trouble breathing from the small bit of information i could get from her FUCK Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
soundstream15 Posted June 14, 2013 Report Posted June 14, 2013 ohh boy, just hang in there and try to stay calm. this has to be such a scary feeling, im sure things will be ok, i will be praying
southern66ss Posted June 14, 2013 Report Posted June 14, 2013 prayers going out LT. I hope he is ok. being a father i know the feeling. let us know how he is doing! 2001 Toyota Avalon (stock other than system)2009 Mitsubishi Lancer GTS (Cat-back custom Exhaust w/ Magnaflow muffler, ECU Flash)1966 Chevelle SS (402BBC, Built TH350 w/2500 stall, Flowmaster exhaust, Coy 5 Spoke Rims, Holley Carb, Elderbrock Intake, Comp Cams Valve Train)Current in Avalon:Kenwood DNX5180 HUJBL 6.5" in front doorsJBL 3/4" tweets in dashJBL 3.5" rear doorsJBL 200w 4ch amp RE Audio SEX 12D4 Subs (12") Hifonics Brutus BRZ1200.1D NVX 4 gauge wiring NVX Deadner XS Power D925 Big 3 1/0 ga Q Power wire Custom box by Pro Audio Gulfport, MS 137.5 SB2 USACIhttp://www.stevemead...on-xls-build-up
raolito1980 Posted June 14, 2013 Report Posted June 14, 2013 Sux bro. Prayers. The Lord will work his majic. 2012 GMC SIerra CC System Build Headunit--Stock Sub Amp--DC 2.0k Subs--2-SA8v2's Enclosure--Need one made!! Highs Amp--Sundown SAX-100.4 Front Highs--Rockford Fosgate T2652-S Rear--Sundown Neo Pro 6.5 XS Power D2400--XS D3400 No Big Three yet! http://www.youtube.c...ser/raolito1980
TaylorFade Posted June 14, 2013 Report Posted June 14, 2013 Oh, man. my heart goes out to you, bro. I can't believe there's no one that can cover your area. Hang in there, man. Stay in contact with your girl. I am sure he's going to be jus fine.
will77530 Posted June 14, 2013 Report Posted June 14, 2013 oh no smoke, i hope everything is alright bro
VomitUrSoul Posted June 14, 2013 Report Posted June 14, 2013 Dang man, I hope everything is alright. I don't have any kids but I know its hard not knowing. I'm sure it will all work out just stay strong. Builds: Expedition (Three 21s) Hummer H2 Build (Eight 15s)
P4killer_ Posted June 14, 2013 Report Posted June 14, 2013 everything will be fine. no matter what happens you gotta be strong for him and your wife. have faith, do your best and everything will be ok. ill keep you guys in my prayers man. post when/if you can Setup: 2010 Hyundai Elantra Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000 Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of - DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s
slc123 Posted June 14, 2013 Report Posted June 14, 2013 My thoughts and prayers are with you bro! My 03' sierra crew cab Here build in progress
LT.Smoke Posted June 14, 2013 Author Report Posted June 14, 2013 Thanks for the prayers from my family... My little boy is at home now... He has a severe upper respiratory infection which the doctor's said probably developed from the cold he has had for about 2 weeks... The symptoms went away but apparently the cold was still hurting his little body... So I am able to relax a bit now Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.