n8ball2013 Posted June 16, 2013 Report Posted June 16, 2013 Wrntyvvd Warranty void THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Miguels Posted June 16, 2013 Report Posted June 16, 2013 if i aver get one i would get HAULSASS my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
OrionStang Posted June 16, 2013 Author Report Posted June 16, 2013 dont get a vetkllr one.. nothing looks funnier than getting beat by what you say you beat.. the lowest line vette has 350 horses and is made of plastic. its like having 450+. plus its more aerodynamic than your mustang. you will have a hard time beating one with a good driver in it.. now a Z06 can smoke you easy and those will want to race you and make you look like a fool. No. Really? Corvettes are fast? No shit Cpt obvious. I don't plan on racing every single Vette I pull up to, its more for fun. They see that plate and get to thinking, "whats that pony really got?" SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Twostrokeking Posted June 16, 2013 Report Posted June 16, 2013 Admsbch Adams bitch My Truck BuildSpending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio
bighossf150 Posted June 16, 2013 Report Posted June 16, 2013 GFY FGT Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
big dee Posted June 16, 2013 Report Posted June 16, 2013 What happens if you get smoked by vett? LolImpossible, 75% of Vette owners are middle aged men who can't drive them for shithey now!! I'm close to middle age an plan to get a vette soon, an when I do I bet you will take back this statement lol
big dee Posted June 16, 2013 Report Posted June 16, 2013 Wrntyvvd Warranty void lmao!! Yep you truly never own something until you void the warranty !
SLAYER1805 Posted June 17, 2013 Report Posted June 17, 2013 What happens if you get smoked by vett? Lol Impossible, 75% of Vette owners are middle aged men who can't drive them for shit not always the case.. i see many street racers here Must be just my town though lol
Trey_Dog650 Posted June 17, 2013 Report Posted June 17, 2013 GFY FGTLOL THIS^^Fits Orion's personality Except you can add another G he's got the space 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.