Sonic Electronix

orangejuiced, if i could sponsor your truck i would. that is a bad ass ride man, makes me think that if you cant get a sponsor then im completely shit outta luck haha.

2005 Lincoln Aviator

Pioneer AppRadio2

1/0 gauge wiring

Soundstream TX1.2000

2 Kicker L7 15'' subs

9 cu.ft. Dual Ported Super Bass ProBox

4.5 cu.ft. per sub

Its not about op having kicker .way he came in like he is a boss..so his local shop wants make money.don't we all .there prices will be higher do to over head.and he is asking about getting a sponser. Get better deals.there is some good deals out with out a sponser..but he shouldn't flame his only shop close to him.they need make living.now if you want help get loud n compete this is the place.

It's not about the op having kicker. The way he came in like he is a boss. So his local shop wants to make money. Don't we all? Their prices will be higher due to overhead and he is asking about getting a sponsor. Get better deals .There are some good deals out there without a sponsor, but he shouldn't flame his only shop close to him. They need to make a living. Now if you want help to get loud and compete this is the place.

fixed that for you...

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

I was going to post what I thought was going to be funny by putting up one of those "Sponsor an African Child in Need" videos from youtube, but after half way into the video I felt like an asshole and signed up for a year....

So to answer your question seriously I think total dedication to the hobby is the key for this really, you need to constantly be improving and trying new things. I thought about trying to be sponsored but I know I wouldn't be able to give enough time while I'm in school, especially when I start graduate school, I don't even plan on having a car with me, let alone working on my system and driving out to competitions during the school-year. If you think you can manage the time, and are willing to learn, I say go for it...

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

op, in what way was I rude to you? I simply said that if you want a sponsor you have to have a one of a kind car. That means it can be any car but would have to unique. A too notch build that has a cool factor to it that will attract everybody attention at a show.

You go and talk a bunch of mess about my focus. An attitude like that won't help you any.

More advice, helping out local shops can pay off. I've gone to the same shop for 4 years and I just about have a partial sponsorship from them. I just moved 2000 miles from that shop and they will still give me a killer deal on anything they carry and cover shipping it to me. I got that from representing them and supporting them as a local business. Went to every comp in that state and would drag 3 to 4 people with me plus the the car audio guys I knew. It's called dedication and representing.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

I am sponsored by two companies, look thru my build log (link in my sig) and you can see real quick which two.

You have to be able to sell yourself to the company. Also if they want you they will ask you. I didn't have to do anything didn't even have to ask to be sponsored, they asked me.

Attend a shit load of shows and win.

SPEND a shit load of money on their equipment before they will consider you.

NOTHING IS EVER FREE.

That is all I have lol.

TEAM SOUNDQUBED -- TEAM SOUTH

TEAM S.O.B. - Founder & Captain

3x Streetbeat World Record Holder

2017 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4 
2016 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem/2nd Adv 4/2nd Xtreme 4
2015 MWSPL 2nd place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4
2014 USACI 2nd place Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db
2014 MWSPL 2nd place Xtreme 4 - 144.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Street Q+ - 162.8 db
2013 MWSPL 3rd Kaos2 & 4th Xtreme 4
2011 USACI 2nd place MOD 1001-2k - 160.0 db
2011 MWSPL 4th place: Adv3 - 157.8 db, Kaos2 - 150s db, Xtreme4 - 140s db
2010 ARSPL 1st place 501-750 - 160.3 db Arkansas loudest

Best score to date 164.4 db - Termlab Outlaw

Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db

Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db

MWSPL on Dash Legal door open (Music) - 162.5 db

Sealed on dash Legal (Music) - 161.1 db - Termlab

THE BLACK NASTY CURRENT BUILD & FAB

The Black Nasty (6) 15 Rebuild Log 2012

(4) 15 Walled Sierra Build Log

Evo X build log

Facebook page The Black Nasty

16163044_large.gif

As many stated, you have to get out there and prove your worth. AMI said it best. You never get anything FREE, discounts (team pricing) and jump the line for new stuff are a few things you get though. Also, people (in general) think just because you run a product that you're automatically on the team. Trust me, I see people every day with certain brands who will rep TEAM "insert brand" when all they have is a pair of their 12s. It's like dude, just cuz you bought 2 subs from them does not mean you are on their "TEAM".

you talked about wal mart sellin kicker like it was a bad thing..amazon is like the wal mart of the internet and thats where ive gotten all my stuff from..

if the worst thing kicker ever does is sell their product in the worlds largest retailer then i think they are doing alright.

FUCKING TRUTH

I am sponsored by two companies, look thru my build log (link in my sig) and you can see real quick which two.

You have to be able to sell yourself to the company. Also if they want you they will ask you. I didn't have to do anything didn't even have to ask to be sponsored, they asked me.

Attend a shit load of shows and win.

SPEND a shit load of money on their equipment before they will consider you.

NOTHING IS EVER FREE.

That is all I have lol.

you act like your system is worthy? bc its fucking amazing lol

op, you dont have a shit system, have you seen craigslist? a lot of those dudes got some serious junk. i started off with 1 12 sony on a 300rms jenson amp, i thought i was banging lol if you want to get sponsord then you gonna be like black nasty and just blow ppl away that sits in that damn thing lol honestly tho bro, you dont got a shit system. i would serioulsy build a box for those, or have someone build em, if you dont like em, then sell em. its not like its a ghost install or anything..

I honestly don't think my system is a shitty system either. I get windshield flex, hood flex, tire flex and all that with a budget system. I stayed up till about 2am takin notes on how to build boxes and everything ill need. I guess when I start to build ill take pics and start an actual build log.

2005 Lincoln Aviator

Pioneer AppRadio2

1/0 gauge wiring

Soundstream TX1.2000

2 Kicker L7 15'' subs

4.5 cu.ft. per sub

You really only need a circular saw and a jigsaw a straight edge and a drill to build a box. Well a pen and a tape measure too. Can buy all the tools for under 100 bucks.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Got the weekend off so ill start on it tonight after work. Wish me luck, as I am easily frustrated with myself and the box might turn into a punching bag before its all said and done

2005 Lincoln Aviator

Pioneer AppRadio2

1/0 gauge wiring

Soundstream TX1.2000

2 Kicker L7 15'' subs

4.5 cu.ft. per sub

Archived