dolarbilz Posted June 25, 2013 Report Posted June 25, 2013 Both of these blazers are bad ass.would be fun watch these two go at it side by side.
Amart88 Posted June 25, 2013 Report Posted June 25, 2013 There is A build log on SMD also. By JBLCAMRY. Thing is impressive. Designed and built very well I might add. I thought I read somewhere what it was tuned to. My 2005 s10 blazer build. 4 zcon 18's walled.
Billetproof97' Posted June 25, 2013 Report Posted June 25, 2013 Both of these blazers are bad ass.would be fun watch these two go at it side by side. are you mad man? That much bass would make the world explode
tacomaguy1 Posted June 25, 2013 Report Posted June 25, 2013 The other Justin if anyone was wondering, idk how to embed them http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpRqy44d5LQ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwN3o4gNAzQ Team Flex Issues
Kyblack76 Posted June 25, 2013 Report Posted June 25, 2013 cuz your a dork.. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
mrd6 Posted June 25, 2013 Report Posted June 25, 2013 Older vids but still got DOWN back then! Last I saw it had lvl 6s and 2 ab1100.1s with a few more alts and batts haha My Build Log: http://www.stevemead...-sundown-power/ Team NorthWestSPL
DylanBunch Posted June 25, 2013 Author Report Posted June 25, 2013 There is A build log on SMD also. By JBLCAMRY. Thing is impressive. Designed and built very well I might add. I thought I read somewhere what it was tuned to. Just checked it out, that bracing is awesome 2006 Ford Explorer 2 Team AA/Sundown 15s 6th order Ct Sounds 7k 4 PRV Mr500 8s Rockford p1000-2 Team Subsonic Lows
Billetproof97' Posted June 26, 2013 Report Posted June 26, 2013 Anyone know what song that is justin is slaming to on the OP Video?
DylanBunch Posted June 26, 2013 Author Report Posted June 26, 2013 The first one is itchin by future (decaf) and idk yhe second, its In the comments on youtube 2006 Ford Explorer 2 Team AA/Sundown 15s 6th order Ct Sounds 7k 4 PRV Mr500 8s Rockford p1000-2 Team Subsonic Lows
tacomaguy1 Posted June 26, 2013 Report Posted June 26, 2013 Its a decaf song, I can find out tomorrow at work where my songs are Team Flex Issues
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.