BEEMDUB Posted June 29, 2013 Author Report Posted June 29, 2013 You should black bar the racial remarks in your screen or you might get in trouble Ehh... I will if an admin tells me too, were all adults here we've heard and seen the words before...thanks for the suggestion tho man
CaptainzPlanetz Posted June 29, 2013 Report Posted June 29, 2013 You should black bar the racial remarks in your screen or you might get in trouble Ehh... I will if an admin tells me too, were all adults here we've heard and seen the words before...thanks for the suggestion tho man I agree with you there ¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ Trolls never learn............ All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls. YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS? Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.
n8ball2013 Posted June 29, 2013 Report Posted June 29, 2013 Send that message to PayPal. Tell them you don't want to conduct business with him. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
BEEMDUB Posted June 29, 2013 Author Report Posted June 29, 2013 Send that message to PayPal. Tell them you don't want to conduct business with him. I will do that, thanks for sayin that I was just contemplating sending them that message
raolito1980 Posted June 29, 2013 Report Posted June 29, 2013 Glad to hear you going to get your money back. I had a run in with some OEM foglights I bought but the guy got lost for like 2 weeks. But turns out he did ship the items after PayPal contacted him via phone call. 2012 GMC SIerra CC System Build Headunit--Stock Sub Amp--DC 2.0k Subs--2-SA8v2's Enclosure--Need one made!! Highs Amp--Sundown SAX-100.4 Front Highs--Rockford Fosgate T2652-S Rear--Sundown Neo Pro 6.5 XS Power D2400--XS D3400 No Big Three yet! http://www.youtube.c...ser/raolito1980
BEEMDUB Posted June 29, 2013 Author Report Posted June 29, 2013 yea whatever fuck that dude...I bought some 24" U2-55 with falken tires last night for a good price...so lesson learned, check out the seller before you buy
sprkn_ranger Posted June 29, 2013 Report Posted June 29, 2013 I try to avoid eBay like the plague. I've heard of too many things like this happen. Good luck to you man! Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
Baydestrian Posted July 10, 2013 Report Posted July 10, 2013 LOL @ Corey...change his avatar for what reason? Its just Kate Upton dancing in a bikini. 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
corey0928 Posted July 10, 2013 Report Posted July 10, 2013 And in case you haven't read the rules there aren't supposed to be anything suggestive like that especially since the top got shut down a few times And op hope everything worked out
BEEMDUB Posted July 10, 2013 Author Report Posted July 10, 2013 I don't care much about the rules I'm pretty sure everyone loves the avatar lol...and yep Corey everything worked out great got my u2-55s delivered to me yesterday and put em on yesterday afternoon, after I wash my car tonight I'm gonna put some pics up here
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.