what do you loath having to do during an install

I hate being balls deep in an install and realizing I need to quit to go to the store for something to finish the install and the car I am working on is my only way there. Also I hate taking the equipment back out. I just left a $700 set of CDT components in my car I traded in instead of pulling them out. I didn't even have them hooked up since I yanked the sax100.4 but I was too fucking frustrated to pull them out. I wish I would have now cause I just spent another $400 on a set of comps.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

Probably sanding and bondo work, takes the longest to do so little. That and dealing with REALLY old plastic panels that are brittle, once you pull them off, all of the panel pops snap the plastic tabs off and make them hard as shit to get back on.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Old plastic sucks.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Old plastic sucks.

indeed it does.. i removed the "o-shit handle" on my s-10 to get the headliner down and the bolts had some little plastic cover on them.. they crumbled in my hand as i got em off :badmood2:

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

^^ this ^^

Working with a BMW. Dealing with car owners that think they know more then you about doing an install. "Dude if you knew what you were doing we wouldnt be having this conversation"

BMW 325i Kenwood KVT-647DVD

re xxx components

re 6.5 FR's

2 RE XXX 12's

2 US amps MD3D's

2 batcap 4k's

soldering terminals.. I did a whole 3 the other day an im looking at buying a hydraulic crimper now

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

Running wire... alarms in non "standard" locations

And This!

8670_494698287272479_1998220152_n.png

^^^^^^ THIS!!!

Now that I am moved into the shop, I can't find a damn thing. Makes ya want to go cry in the corner.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

• 2 weeks later...

i hate working on somebodys car when there right there...n you get the what are you doing? what is that gonna help? i think you should do it this way...ANd they dont have a fuckin clue what is going on....I got a new rule now, no working on your car if you around it.YOu have to drop it off to get it worked on now lol

whats wrong with fat chicks? they are like mopeds, as long as your friends dont see you riding it, they are a blast! hahah

I am dumb as a stump. I live in the south and we are all dumb here.

Archived