Jump to content

George Zimmerman Trial - Anyone Else Watching ... ??? (Trayvon Martin)


Recommended Posts

Posted

the only person who can answer that aint talking. or at least he's sticking to his story. We may never know. All we know is what he said. Since no one can refute that thats what we get. I didnt get to watch it but ninja did and gave me a play by play and I caught up with the articles later. Teh whole trial was a shitshwo. The witnesses conflicted each other every turn. Just an absolute mess that answered zero questions really. The forensic evidence is what I had been waiting on.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

Despite my belief that GZ is in the wrong, it has nothing to do with the right to bear arms. I think this is a perfect argument that not all people are fit to carry a weapon.

GZ is a bitch, IMO, and fucked up.

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Posted

ill agree with you on that not every should be able to carry. The problem now comes with who is the judge of that? What sets the criteria? There is no cut and dry answer at all. I can say that when I carry I am the politest person you will meet. When I'm not I'll cuss a person out in a heart beat. You really have to adopt a mentality that you need to avoid confrontation and remove anything aggressive from your behavior because if the time comes you need to pull that trigger you are going to be scrutinized. There have been cases where a person used a round that was deemed too large in a self defense case and was banged because of that. I'll be honest, if you carry the last thing you ever want to have to do is pull the trigger in self defense because you are crucified for your decision immediately.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

I totally agree with all of that, Nate.

But "my" question remains, "what was his intention when he exited his vehicle to confront Martin?"

Arrrghhh, the shit sucks that there are no more witness's to the actual confrontation.

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Posted

I totally agree with all of that, Nate.

But "my" question remains, "what was his intention when he exited his vehicle to confront Martin?"

Arrrghhh, the shit sucks that there are no more witness's to the actual confrontation.

X2

I've been a juror before and it would be hard in a case like this, getting one side of a two sided story and having to choose the fate of the rest of a persons life without enough witnesses based on supposed facts that you have no choice but to believe are facts....justice in an unjust world

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Posted

Self defense? What if he truly believed trayvon was the burglar send thief? Did he drive home, unlock the gun, put it in his pants then drive back hoping trayvon would still be there? Or was he already in possession of the gun? In which case he didn't go out looking for the confrontation that resulted in a death, he went out to stop someone he suspected of a crime and just happened to have his gun.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Posted

Getting out of your car to confront somebody isn't self defense. Unless that person made you feel immediately endangered.

Ironically, this case is kind of like my recent car accident. No witnesses, going off minimal physical evidence.

These jurors got a tough one on their hands.

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Posted

No, but just because you got out of your car doesn't mean he intended to shoot him either. According to the story he tried stopping him and then got beat up at which point self defense I guess would play. I'm only saying stepping out of your car does not mean you're trying to kill him

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Posted

he didnt take the stand. if he did he was stupid. he gets asked two questions

Are you glad you made the decision you did?

If you were put in that situation again would you do the same thing?

No matter how he answers that he screws himself. His statement was played multiple times so he really would have just repeated the same thing again.

You should have watched it ken. It was pretty bad. I went into this with an open mind. I'm a gun owner. I carry all the time. Many of you guys know that. As a gun owner, it was good to see someone protect themself in self defense. Only if that was the case. If it could have been proven otherwise he's bad for someone like me who does his best to avoid controntation when armed. If it could have been proven that he acted otherwise I would have wanted him to get what he deserved at that point. If I was on the jury there is no way in hell I can convict him of 2nd degree murder or even manslaughter I dont think at this point. Id have to look up manslaughter again though.

BTW the mma trainer at the gym said GZ was so bad and out of shape that he was not allowed to spar with the other students for frear of him getting hurt. He rated him at a .5 out of ten on the athletic scale lol. Thats a point five. lol

Good lord a .5 on the scale... That is crazy... He didnt look like he was ridiculously overweight or outta shape apparently his cardiovascular system must be fucked then lol... If he was that out of shape maybe he should have stayed in the vehicle... Not saying he got out to start a fight but damn sounds like Zimmerman stood no chance of defending himself with a hands on approach if need be... So i wonder if that is what lead him to having to use his weapon so quickly ??? Guess we will never know since like it was stated there are no other witnesses and obviously Martin cant give his side of the story...

What happens from here ?? I have not followed shit on this case mainly picking up pieces from this thread

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

 

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

 

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 542 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...