The Official Quote Thread

"There's no way, no way that you came from my loins. Soon as I get home, first thing I'm gonna do is punch yo mamma in da mouth." Sheriff Buford T. Justice

"Junior: My hat blew off, daddy.
Buford T. Justice: I hope your goddamn head was in it."

• pa-pa-platypus

• sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls

I figured since everyone else was doing it lol

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

One last one from me, I swear. Apparently this chick didn't find it as funny as I did.

"I'm not saying you're ugly, but whoever smashed your face with that shovel must be one hell of a batter."

Lane AKA HeroKight

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

Here I sit, all broken hearted.

I came to shit, but only farted.

Then one day, I took a chance.

Tried to fart, and shit my pants.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

"Woof" - Lassie

Lane AKA HeroKight

R.I.P. Molliboo

You hear that????

Some of my favorites, to the point I modify and use them on the job as I can fit them in.

Get it straight buster - I'm not here to say please, I'm here to tell you what to do and if self-preservation is an instinct you possess you'd better fucking do it and do it quick. I'm here to help - if my help's not appreciated then lotsa luck, gentlemen.

If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the fucking car.

That's thirty minutes away. I'll be there in ten.

Just because you are a character doesn't mean that you have character.

---- Winston "The Wolf" Wolfe

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

On a serious note, I haven't seen this movie in quite a while...

Rambo: I could have killed 'em all, I could've killed you. In town you're the law, out here it's me. Don't push it! Don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe. Let it go. Let it go!

Teasle: He was just another drifter who broke the law!

Trautman: Vagrancy wasn't it? That's gonna look real good on his grave stone in Arlington: Here lies John Rambo, winner of the Congressional Medal of Honor, survivor of countless incursions behind enemy lines. Killed for vagrancy in Jerkwater, USA.

Teasle: Now don't give me any of that crap Trautman. Do you think Rambo was the only guy who had a tough time in Vietnam? He killed a police officer for Christ's sake!

Trautman: You're goddamn lucky he didn't kill all of you.

Trautman: I don't think you understand. I didn't come to rescue Rambo from you. I came here to rescue you from him.

Teasle: Well, we all appreciate your concern Colonel, I will try to be extra careful!

Trautman: I'm just amazed he allowed any of your posse to live.

Teasle: Is that right?

Trautman: Strictly speaking, he slipped up. You're lucky to be breathing.

Teasle: That's just great. Colonel, you came out here to find out why one of your machines blew a gasket!

Trautman: You don't seem to want to accept the fact you're dealing with an expert in guerrilla warfare, with a man who's the best, with guns, with knives, with his bare hands. A man who's been trained to ignore pain, ignore weather, to live off the land, to eat things that would make a billy goat puke. In Vietnam his job was to dispose of enemy personnel. To kill! Period! Win by attrition. Well Rambo was the best.

Teasle: Are you telling me that 200 of our men against your boy is a no-win situation for us?

Trautman: You send that many, don't forget one thing.

Teasle: What?

Trautman: A good supply of body bags.

Lane AKA HeroKight

R.I.P. Molliboo

You hear that????

Archived