SQ speakers under $400

Bsing

Install and processing is like... 90% of SQ. I know that's the obligatory response, but it's so true.

You can make a set of $100 comps murder a $3,000 set with superior install and processing.

With that said... since you're running active, look at raw drivers instead of "components". You'll get more for your money and you can pick and choose the right combo.

Madisound.com is a great place to start. ScanSpeak is tasty. SIlver Flutes for budget woofers and Vifa for budget tweets.

I'm taking about true sound quality as in you take days tuning your setup till it makes it as if your right there at an orchestra. With the harshness of the tweets I believe if you tweek the crossovers you can eliminate those shrilling highs. And for going around listening to all different kinds of speakers is just not going to work, I live in no town hick town where there's nothing for great car audio till the next state most likely.

true sq and 400 for a budget dont go in the same sentence

Well I wasn't prepared and well researched as I thought I was, so I guess I'm looking for the best I can get with around 500 or less. Amp suggestions would be helpful as well. Been looking at Hertz HSK 165 6.5" 2-way Hi-Energy, A rainbow 2-way component set, Morel® Virtus 602 6-1/2" 2-Way. I'm going more towards the Rainbows but i dont know what the best is that I can get for 500 or less.

• 5 weeks later...

Been looking at the CS 265.25 Germanium : 6.5" 2-Way Component System yet i cant find them online

http://www.woofersetc.com/c-40-65.aspx?manufacturerid=125&minprice=0&maxprice=99999

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

Archived