Jump to content

So how much have YOU invested in your system?


Recommended Posts

Posted

more than I'll tell my wife

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Posted

LOL!... I laugh cause I can only imagine what some have invested! Looking through the build logs here makes my wallet hurt!!!

Posted

i will never add it up... i might sell everything... or go cry in a corner.. or possibly both

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

Posted

well since no one else will throw out any numbers Im in the $7k range with my current build

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 864 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...