big dee Posted July 3, 2013 Report Posted July 3, 2013 Just in the past 5 years probly easily 6 grand. It hurts to much to think about it
big dee Posted July 3, 2013 Report Posted July 3, 2013 My problem is I build one trade it off or sell it. Then I start over again with different stuff. It's like I'm never happy or satisfied .
irpirate Posted July 3, 2013 Report Posted July 3, 2013 7k+ on the sq build. quite a bit more on the 4runner (wall). lot of the 4runner stuff got sold to go into the current build though. waiting for a heavy hitter to come and post something ridiculous lol hiiiiiiii2002 4runner - buncha speakers n amps n shit (gone)1994 astro - more stuffzupdate: pretty sure all the pic links in the logs are broken lol. ma slop garb build log16 12's 4th order4runner rebuild in progressclickkk meeeee!!!! 4 18's 6th orderUBL - clickyhttp://www.youtube.com/yyj11589 lots of hater kids here. Pay no attention, they just want 89,000 watt subs for 3.50If you would have put a dc dustcap on it and called it lv your mom, they would all be in love
Kyblack76 Posted July 3, 2013 Report Posted July 3, 2013 7k+ on the sq build. quite a bit more on the 4runner (wall). lot of the 4runner stuff got sold to go into the current build though. waiting for a heavy hitter to come and post something ridiculous lol LOL.. yeah.. waiting for BEAZY to tally up my build, in his wire ... LOL SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
donpablo Posted July 3, 2013 Report Posted July 3, 2013 First build was around 2-3k The one im working on now will be 5-6k 2015 F-150 Platnuim
Leo1103 Posted July 3, 2013 Report Posted July 3, 2013 I'm at around 4000 and it will prob go up to at least 5500....... Shit I just realized how much money I have sitting in my closet 2002 Honda CR-VAlpine 9887My BuildRebuilding... Second Skin Damp 4 DC XL 15's 2 DC 5ks Singer 320 amp 6 cap banksSky High wire 2 VM-1's OM-1 all under window line Team DC Audio Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way. I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.
Stephen Dunnington Posted July 3, 2013 Author Report Posted July 3, 2013 So this is whats on my list on what I'm saving up for! SSA 15" XCON 2250-$520 BC2000D-$480 RF T600 - $200 RF-TS265 6.5"s - $200 270 DC H/o Alt-$450 Wiring/Fuses/Accesories - $400 Deadening- $250 Yellow Top- $200 =$2700 for a Junior Highschool kid, wish me luck
tacomaguy1 Posted July 3, 2013 Report Posted July 3, 2013 With the cost of the vehicle since that's what I bought it for around 8k, not including the materials for building the wall Team Flex Issues
Kyblack76 Posted July 3, 2013 Report Posted July 3, 2013 With the cost of the vehicle since that's what I bought it for around 8k, not including the materials for building the wall See... i was waiting for someone to say... "hell i bought a vehicle for build only"... Cheers man...... LOL... EDIT - and im 3 times over on build supplies budget wise. (yep, go fuck yourselves... im horrible at it) SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Kevin M Posted July 3, 2013 Report Posted July 3, 2013 In between 2 and 3k. Want to get new, bigger, amps so there goes another grand. Need an aftermarket alt and another batt too. Rough. 2005 Ford Focus zx4 AMT's and Planars 18" Infinite baffle
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.