Alpine cda-9884

Crescendo CZ components

(2) Crescendo bc2000's

(2) Jolt 150ah

(2) Yellow top optimas

(1) Juicebox black cherry addition

(1) Mechman 270 avbm

miss my bc5500 and (4) 15's

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

Agreed it wont be easy on his wallett. But it will be for the shop if they know what they are doing. After all thats what hes paying them for. If they do all there own machine work and are good at what they do thats the way i would go.

I just wish i had a funny sig.

From the prospective of a custom builder who has been doing these things for over fifteen years its just another day at work. As long as im getting paid ill do whatever the customer asks for. Im actually at the point in my career where i have my own shop and only take the jobs that sound fun and challenging. I have a day job as a comercial parts manager at advance auto to pay the bills and just build full on customs as a hobbie. My point is if you want to get technical i can but he is paying somone like me to do it and wants to know the most cost efective way, in my opinion thats the way i would go.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Thats a little cheaper than what your wanting built but its used and god knows what abuse its seen. Besides any good shop will back up their work. To be realistic your looking at around 14-16 grand to have this motor built and installed properly i havent looked into built long blocks but you still have to pay for install and tune. Not to mention the shop wont want to back up another companies motor. Shop around, talk numbers with the shop. Crunch numbers and keep us posted.next youll be looking at trannys rear ends and bigger tires/tubs.

I'd go with a short block. Like a few have already said you got a back up if something goes wrong. Have looked into DSS racing they have some nice setups. I used work with a guy who ran a DSS 306 in his 95 or 96 cobra and he loved it.

http://www.dssracing.com/default.asp

It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.

Shortblock if you need it now. Rebuild if you want it done your way all the way.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Aluminator or like branded short block..MMR..Livernois..CHP..theres several to try. Throw on some CNC ported heads..some blower cams,but even stock cams would be fin honestly...3.6L liqoud cooled kb blower...supporting fuel mods and enjoy your 800rwhp on a daily safe level.

2012 Toyota 4Runner Trail Edition-Singer 240A Alt, Odyssey Battery,Pioneer AVH-2550NEX head-unit, Pioneer GM-DX874 powering Kicker CSS67 front-CSC5 rear, and Memphis PR 1.1000 powering 12in SSA ICON in G.P. ported box.

2003 Tahoe-320A Alt, Odyssey Batt,2 Resilient Sounds Gold 15's sealed powered by Crescendo BC2000D, Turbulent Designs Ported box AVH601EX head unit and Pioneer 3ways in all doors.

Archived