Wow, very sorry to hear that. I would not know what I would do if I were to ever find out that im not my kids father.

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order

ZED Levithian 6 channel

Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Active
matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3

Like its been said before you're the father figure in her life, you're the one that loved her and raised her and nothing will change the fact that you're her father in her eyes. Keep your head up man, you got me on facebook if you need someone to talk to!

1898070_635754349830843_1457278514_n_zps

It's been said, but i will say it again. No test can say that you are not her father. You love her, and raised her and that is more than a lot of "dads" do.

damn smoke, i'm so sorry to hear that, but seriously, fuck what a piece of paper says, you raised the girl, she is your daughter, a piece of paper can't take that away from you.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

Damn that is tough. Like others have said, you are the one whos there for her and raised her. Don't need it written on paper to say you're the father figure. Hope it works out and you still get to spend time with her.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Smoke I'm at a loss for words in your situation, I'm only 20 with no kids so I can't even imagine what is going on inside your head and the pain you feel. That is so unfortunate, I hope purely for the best man, stay strong!

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

That test doesn't change the fact that you have been the man in her life and she calls you dad. Keep your chin up and lawyer up, the courts are a tough battle but I can see light at the end of this tunnel for you. be strong bro, it's gonna get tuff some times but you do have a case in the family courts with this if you wanna battle it out.

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

Man what the fuck. That's shitty, man.. Sorry to hear that Bobby..

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

Archived