Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

i can't even imagine :/ it's hard to not repeat anything that's already been said. but i hope the best man and im glad you feel comfortable enough to post stuff like that here. i think i speak for all of us when i say, we're all here for ya!

~ If it was easy, everybody would be doing it ~

Posted

damn bro that has to be the worst thing a dad can hear, if I found out my son wasnt mine I'd probably end up locked up

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Posted

Condolences bro.

Women piss me off for this very reason. It's damn near impossible to find a normal one that treats you good and acts like a moral human being.

End rant.

My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee

My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37

My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/

2016 Mazda 6 Touring

JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction

B2 prototype DSP 6to8

B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set

2 B2 Class H quattro's

1 B2 Zero.5R @.5

2 B2 HNv3 12 d2

B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk

Northstar Group 35 under the hood

100ft 2/0 welding cable

30ft 4ga welding cable

20ft 8ga welding cable

All stinger OFC speaker wire

Soundrive custom RCA's

Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?

Posted

As most of you know I have been going through a custody battle in court and my ex kept threatening me with getting a dna test so I took the initiative and had one done through DNA DIAGNOSTIC CENTER.... Well my results came in and my daughter who is 5 yrs old turned out she isnt biologically mine....

I honestly havent ever felt pain this bad. My whole life shattered in front of my face when the test results read 0% chance :'(

Sorry for the rant

man I'm so sorry about this. I can only guess what that feels like. Women can be so cold
Posted

And yes I know you love her like your own but she has a real father that's being done wrong and missing out on his daughters childhood . So honestly this effects you and her plus the real dad. Only a sorry ass woman could be that messy an cold hearted. Just don't stop being her father bro it's not her falt.

Posted

Damn man that really sucks, just keep your head up regardless she is your daughter.

I mean i kinda know how you feel a tiny bi, because my daughter im not sure if she is mine of not but it doesnt matter at all, because i was there the whole time, and still am....

Posted

Damn man that really sucks, just keep your head up regardless she is your daughter.

I mean i kinda know how you feel a tiny bi, because my daughter im not sure if she is mine of not but it doesnt matter at all, because i was there the whole time, and still am....

Only reason i had to find out for sure was because she said she was gonna make the courts do a DNA test so I said Fuck it and paid to get it done myself

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

 

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

 

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Posted

Hate to hear that man. Stuff like this really puts things back into perspective!

I would suggest going to speak with a family attorney. Most will talk with you the first time for free. They will know what you can and can't do to stop her from trying to take YOUR daughter away from you. Each state is going to be different, so talking with a lawyer would be best. Plus you are already one step ahead of whatever she tries to do, and that could really turn out to help you in the long run.

RealPower800x135_zps58408f90.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 425 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...