I HAD "The One" UPDATE Pics included :(

if I was you, before I broke it off with my main squeeze id try the other chick out and get a feel for her and make sure its right before you go and fuck up 5+ years up for a feeling and it doesn't turn out right. Also if you think you've met miss right then you aint with the right chick in the first place imo. my 2 cents....Hope this helps and I hope it works out for the best for you.

I have to disagree. The dishonest route is NEVER the way to go. Testing the waters with the other girl so you don't ruin anything is wrong because the second you "get a feel for her" you've already fucked it up. I don't do relationships. The only woman for me is my mum and the only woman I would have ever married died 6 years ago. I'm a firm believer in being straight up. If you honestly think the other girl is the one, then you break it off send chase her. If you think it's a tickling fancy then don't throw away your relationship now for a quick fix.

I'll never understand people who cheat. Either you want to be with someone or you don't. And I'm not saying you're cheating kryptonite, but you're on the edge, lol. It would be pretty fucked up if you found out your girl was with some guy while with you because he might be the one. I honestly think we all have "the one". You just got to be real and upfront.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I'd consider it fractured for now, main squeeze works nights, i work days. She wants an apartment i want a house. She thinks she wants kids one day the next is never, i have no need nor desire for kids now. She hates my system lol I mean yeah thats all the bad, there is good but since i can't think of it now, it's like a no brainer in a sense.

I order this plate of food. Bad ass food, but then while eating I see another plate of food and no I find fault with the food I currently have. I think if it was truly fractured it would never have made 5 years. Sometimes we just want something else and rationalize it with what we think justifies it. But the truth is, you just need to make sure the things wrong are because of you, not what seeing another option makes you think.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

i would never cheat, i'm def. not that guy. And i totally know the grass isn't always greener, been in a few relationships that after leaving the previous was like wtf did i leave for lol. I really enjoy hanging out with the new girl, just chilling, playing cards with her and her fam and friends, just getting to know her. She smokes which i will not deal with and she knows it. She wants to quit not just for me but because it's obviously bad for your health lol. I couldn't make any decisions for a few months anyways, i have too many plans that involve the current gf that would end up with both of us being hurt and me losing out on substantial coin lol. I figure these next few months would be the make or break for my decision. Really see what each one is about and if i should stick around or move on. You might ask "if you've been with her for 5 years, why do you need to 'see what she is about'"? Well as with all women, she's a rare breed, known her since 6th grade and started dating her when i turned 20. But we've never really had any serious conversations about anything. Her friends pressure me all the time about a ring which i'm def not ready to commit to and she wants to move in together which i'm still appreciating my space haha. I dno it's difficult, never been in a spot like this before.

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

The fact you're even thinking about being with someone else and can easily rattle off the dislikes with your current GF but nothing good about her off hand tells me that maybe you are not happy with who you are with. Content maybe, but that's just because after 5 years you are used to life this way and it's hard to step out of your comfort zone. What I'm getting at is maybe it's time to ask yourself some hard questions and do some serious thinking about the relationship you are in. The new girl aside, deal with where you are at now, not where you might be going.

"Be mindful of the future but not at the expense of the present"

Good luck

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Im gonna agree with everyone here, theres a reason youve been together for 5 years. Everything looks better when its new and exciting to you, kinda like your stereo. The day you get it its the best thing youve ever heard, thwn you hear and see other stuff and rebuild. Id say hang on to the current girl, 5 years aint no picnic .

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

Maybe the reason he's been there for 5 years is that he is use to it ... They are not living together. And hardly see eachother (one works day and other night + sleep time ) ... OP is 25 ? So... Pretty much you know the answer . Scared of change...

Just like me and my job. I'm just comfortable ...

Lol

Goodluck

When you first met the girl you're currently with, did you think she was "The One"?

2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant

- Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System

- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota

136.4 Sealed @ 29hz

137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz

I've been married 8 years, and in that time many other women have come along. I thought they each brought something to the table that my wife didn't. Once you "really" get to know them though, none of them were worth losing my girl. Bitches will always come and go.

The real question here is, are you happy in your current relationship, not considering this new girl? And the stuff about her wanting a big system and rims and shit is all a plot to get you to like her better. Trust me, bitches are decieving motherfuckers.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

I knew my wife was the one. Man what ever you do don't f-in cheat. I have no respect for that kind of person. Only low lifes' cheat sir. Don't be that guy. As said I knew my wife was the one. Been together now 20 year bro. You just know it is all I can say THE GIRL. And think how your GF is going to feel when you throw her under the bus. Take your time and feel this thing out and make sure what head is doing the thinking. Man I could have cheated on my wife many of times, hell to the no on that.

Honestly no i did not think she was the one when we started dating. Kind of started out as a rebound and i became complacent with how things were going. I was dropped hard on my face with my ex and she just seemed safe. I honestly would never cheat on her or any woman for that matter, its an extremely low act from anyone no matter what the circumstances. The car stuff is just surface fun but its what makes me want to get to know her even more. We are both ok being good friends in the end but i dont want to rule her out completely. Not saying itll happen to me or that it happens often but ive seen people deeper in a relationship, jump ship and end up better off shortly there after. No its not ALWAYS greener on the other side but who knows.

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Archived