Bass Sex.. fakin it, Does it matter????.(mods let me know if this needs to be taken down)

Unreal. Smh

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

who said that car isn't that loud? supposedly does 60's+ not sure what meter though, but damn that was pretty hot

it DOES do 60's. Can almost streetbeat a 60 [does like a 59.8], and burps like a 162.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

I don't get the people who don't think she nutted. I've had them come on the back of my bike and it's damn sure genuine. Women have a lot easier time of orgasming than men do (typically) and as far as the pain from the bass is concerned, their pain threshold increases by a factor of thirty when they're aroused so once the vibrations hit the right spot, the pain wasn't there for her. If you're unconvinced, google Sybian ride. Those things vibrate and rotate super hard and fast and I've seen women who couldn't stand up after a Sybian ride... the vibrations from that bass will have a similar effect, especially if she has a piercing.

I'd bet a C note that she has a vertical hood piercing. And... if she's a slut, good on her. My wife is one too and I love em.

:drink40: Here's to the slutty chicks who can nut on a bass note.

I wonder if she wants to go on a motorcycle ride???

Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc

Instagram: audioanarchyllc

Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe

aaresizehorizontal_zps47821bb2.jpg

I don't get the people who don't think she nutted. I've had them come on the back of my bike and it's damn sure genuine. Women have a lot easier time of orgasming than men do (typically) and as far as the pain from the bass is concerned, their pain threshold increases by a factor of thirty when they're aroused so once the vibrations hit the right spot, the pain wasn't there for her. If you're unconvinced, google Sybian ride. Those things vibrate and rotate super hard and fast and I've seen women who couldn't stand up after a Sybian ride... the vibrations from that bass will have a similar effect, especially if she has a piercing.

I'd bet a C note that she has a vertical hood piercing. And... if she's a slut, good on her. My wife is one too and I love em.

:drink40: Here's to the slutty chicks who can nut on a bass note.

I wonder if she wants to go on a motorcycle ride???

LMAO.. Cheers to you and your wife bro.. :drink40: I showed the video to my co-workers today and they were in awe. I don't care if it's real or not,it's still worth watching. She might have "came" in that car but it doesn't give the dude on here the right to call her a slut like he did just from viewing that video,it takes more evidence than that to call her a slut,I know quite a few of them and they're in a whole other league than the chick in this video..

A whole other league? No evidence of sluttiness?

How does one identify a slut in the wild? Are there markings? Well.. I mean other than the usual tramp stamp....

But seriously, my wife and I hosted parties at a swing club for four years with her being a hostess and me being the DJ. I've seen literally thousands of different women in there and outside the club almost all of them look like school teachers, soccer moms, attorneys, nurses, real estate agents, accountants, etc. But... that's only because that's what they were. Except when they liked to be sluts once in a while and frankly, if there was a god... I'd thank him for that.

Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc

Instagram: audioanarchyllc

Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe

aaresizehorizontal_zps47821bb2.jpg

It's just stupid to call a hot chick doing a hot thing a slut, when everyone can tell its simply because you don't bag chicks like that. It's easy for losers to hate and vilify people simply because they're jealous.

Get butthurt because I call you out on being butthurt because you think body builders are the strongest? Email me nonstop crying about it.

See a hot girl acting hot in a bad ass car with a system better than yours? Call her a slut

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Archived