I have rear drums on my car. My front disc pads have a wear tab that squeals when the pads get low, but I don't believe the rear ones do.

When I had the car inspected 5k ago, they checked the pads, front was fine but the rear was at 3mm. Is there any way of knowing when they need to be replaced without pulling the wheels off and cracking open the drum? The paint I have on my wheels(rustoleum) will chip off if I remove them and the stuff takes about a week to cure where I'd need to touch them up. So I'd rather not do that unless necessary lol

only way to check them it taking off the drum. Sometimes they have s plug on the backing plate but that only gives you a small piece to look at if its even there. At 3mm last time I would change them out anyways

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

crazy

Fuck drums...Lol Ive seriously thought about just pulling the shoes out of mine and running just the front disks..But yeah you gotta pull the drums off to check.

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

LOL I know what you mean though

I ended up doing both front and rear. I should be good to go for some time

Archived