Kevin M Posted September 9, 2013 Report Posted September 9, 2013 peckerwoods to the rescue 2005 Ford Focus zx4 AMT's and Planars 18" Infinite baffle
Kevin M Posted September 9, 2013 Report Posted September 9, 2013 holy shit 2005 Ford Focus zx4 AMT's and Planars 18" Infinite baffle
Leo1103 Posted September 9, 2013 Report Posted September 9, 2013 Hell of a way to end an episode 2002 Honda CR-VAlpine 9887My BuildRebuilding... Second Skin Damp 4 DC XL 15's 2 DC 5ks Singer 320 amp 6 cap banksSky High wire 2 VM-1's OM-1 all under window line Team DC Audio Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way. I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.
Raptorman Posted September 9, 2013 Report Posted September 9, 2013 ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh myyyyyyyyyyyy godddddddddddddddddddd 1996 GMC Sonoma Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass 2 Ampere 5k's @ .5 TEAM FI TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said: Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.
OrzechNJ Posted September 9, 2013 Report Posted September 9, 2013 ive downloaded 3 seasons but I cant get into it .. :/ sometimes Loud is NOT pretty Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.
Raptorman Posted September 9, 2013 Report Posted September 9, 2013 That was the most fucking ridiculously awesome cliffhanger and scene ever. 1996 GMC Sonoma Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass 2 Ampere 5k's @ .5 TEAM FI TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said: Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.
Dwn4BassAlan Posted September 9, 2013 Report Posted September 9, 2013 I literally almost threw the remote at the TV for ending there. I can't actually tell my mind to wait. I must know what happened. It's causing actual pain in my head having ended there. I MUST KNOW IF HANK DIES. Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620 Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol When Alan uses big words I don't understand It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room. I missed Alan. RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.
sierra mist Posted September 9, 2013 Report Posted September 9, 2013 I literally almost threw the remote at the TV for ending there. I can't actually tell my mind to wait. I must know what happened. It's causing actual pain in my head having ended there. I MUST KNOW IF HANK DIES. Hank is a tough cookie...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.