sbg Posted August 5, 2013 Report Posted August 5, 2013 Man I ordered 2 pairs of alpine 6.5" components on the 1st, I sent payment via pay pal. Pay pal shows that payment was cleared on the 2nd, but audio saving is still showing I need to pay.(On ebay) I have called audio savings 2 times now. 1 hr time on the phone each time and still have not talked to a person. WTF!! Also have sent 3 emails but no one has emailed or called back. Does someone have a # fror them that will get me to someone? 01 focus se 110 amp alt Big 3 sky high and stinger hpm ofc 1/0 Super start platinum AGM (starting) 2 runs of 1/0 Execution audio front to back Kenwood double DIN DDx271 A pillars- orion 4" super tweeter and 2-1" alpines. Orion xtx 64 in the front doors 2:1 4th order bandpass Sealed off trunk Digital designs deadener on roof/ rear deck Orion hcca 12s (black coils) Orion xtr3700.1 Orion xtr250.2 mid/highs All sky high 1/0 in trunk dual runs(power/ground) Sky high dual 1/0 inputs 2 xs power D3100 in back Sky high batt blocks Rose audio batt blocks Stinger volt meter All sky high 1\0 fuse and holders Db link remote/ rca
Chris Hammer Posted August 5, 2013 Report Posted August 5, 2013 If it was on ebay give them negative feedback, file dispute get your money back and go somewhere more reputable. IIRC more then a few members have had a problem with them. MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild***** Vehicles 2005 GMC Canyon CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.) crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it. CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg Sold to: Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585 Shower farts still piss me off.I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
sbg Posted August 5, 2013 Author Report Posted August 5, 2013 I have got stuff from them before and never had a problem, but now it's like wtf 01 focus se 110 amp alt Big 3 sky high and stinger hpm ofc 1/0 Super start platinum AGM (starting) 2 runs of 1/0 Execution audio front to back Kenwood double DIN DDx271 A pillars- orion 4" super tweeter and 2-1" alpines. Orion xtx 64 in the front doors 2:1 4th order bandpass Sealed off trunk Digital designs deadener on roof/ rear deck Orion hcca 12s (black coils) Orion xtr3700.1 Orion xtr250.2 mid/highs All sky high 1/0 in trunk dual runs(power/ground) Sky high dual 1/0 inputs 2 xs power D3100 in back Sky high batt blocks Rose audio batt blocks Stinger volt meter All sky high 1\0 fuse and holders Db link remote/ rca
KillaCam Posted August 5, 2013 Report Posted August 5, 2013 Here's their number 888-445-1555. I'm sure they'll correct it. And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
SnowDrifter Posted August 5, 2013 Report Posted August 5, 2013 Sonic is a member on here AND they have an ebay store. Just sayin' ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
Chris Hammer Posted August 5, 2013 Report Posted August 5, 2013 They are 15$ more form Audiosavings then Sonic.... Cancel and go with someone who has great CS Sonic 159$ Ausiosav 175$ MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild***** Vehicles 2005 GMC Canyon CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.) crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it. CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg Sold to: Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585 Shower farts still piss me off.I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
JamieHoward Posted August 5, 2013 Report Posted August 5, 2013 I recently had an amp that needed a warranty replacement and the customer service was not bad. Try emailing at [email protected] and see if that gets you anywhere.
RyanJ Posted August 5, 2013 Report Posted August 5, 2013 I know for a fact sonic is on top of things. It worked for me. But I would change the title of this thread to something else then what it is. Like idkkkkk, "issues with audiosavings" instead of straight "fuck em" MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U Speakers: -Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD New MOB-MOBILE: 2011 G37S Sedan System:TBD Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415
dolarbilz Posted August 5, 2013 Report Posted August 5, 2013 I ordered amp from audio savings for a friend.amp smoked in 30 minutes..I emailed them got ra# returned amp for full amount paid.good in my eyes.
Lbox88 Posted August 5, 2013 Report Posted August 5, 2013 Have ordered 2 amps, a battery, 2 sets of components, RCA's, varying levels of power wire, speaker wire..... Several orderes through them with no issues. Back then, Ram still worked there though. UBL | Build Log
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.