Swaggasaur Posted August 10, 2013 Report Posted August 10, 2013 BHE puts that SPL dust in the design tho to give it some more of them deebeez BHE Wall Build TEAM DC Audio TEAM XS POWER1986 Monte Carlo KMC Nova's 20"4 DC XL's W/ PSI Recones2 DC 5k'sPioneer PRS 8010 Audio Technix 6 XS Power D3100's 1 XS Power D3400 Mechman 220a Alternator
genesis Posted August 10, 2013 Report Posted August 10, 2013 worst experience ive ever had was with "dc creations". dudes a joke.
Rolow Posted August 10, 2013 Report Posted August 10, 2013 Did you even ASK for your money back from him? He's probably one of the kindest dudes I've ever talked to. He probably forgot you even paid him. He has done I think over 1000 designs since last year, and was in the middle of moving into a new house as well and had to cut down on designs. He turned me down a few months ago because he was moving. Have you used him recently?
kl0wn Posted August 10, 2013 Report Posted August 10, 2013 He is back to designing now. His fb has a lot of designs posted up recently 06 Mini Cooper S Sundown, SoundQubed Cadence, XS Power 151s Sealed 155s Outlaw Windshield @ 37hz
Purplehaze Posted August 11, 2013 Report Posted August 11, 2013 Hard to believe RAM refused to do your design because of difficulty. RAM and I spent 2 weeks or so emailing back n forth for my design.. ive also went to him for other designs aswell for friends. Great guy, never had a problem with him. Robin at BHE makes some killer designs aswell. I agree, I could not believe it either. I don't really believe the whole difficulty thing, I think that he just forgot about me, then that was his excuse. He did not remember our deal, and when I reminded him, he just then ignored me. I can post up snapshots of our emails if you'd like? I just didn't want to put him on blast like that again, already did it once on facebook, that is enough for me. I just have to tell people to be careful with him. But it does seem that everyone else but me has had good luck. Did you even ASK for your money back from him? He's probably one of the kindest dudes I've ever talked to. He probably forgot you even paid him. He has done I think over 1000 designs since last year, and was in the middle of moving into a new house as well and had to cut down on designs. No, it was a little more complicated than that. Originally I had bought some batteries from him. So about a month after I paid him, he lets me know that one of them was damaged, and he can either refund me for that one, or do a design for me. Well of course I chose the design, since I needed one anyway. But it was literally months before I heard from him again, and that was only for him to say he didn't have time to do such a complicated design, and try to send me elsewhere. When I reminded him that he owed me, he then simply ignored me from that point on. Haven't heard from him since. And that is 100% true, like I say, I can post up snapshots if you guys really want to see them. I have no reason to make up such a story on anyone. Kickin' Cruiser Seller Feedback Stage 3 Dash, Door Panels,4th Order wall 4 - 15'son a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K'sSolo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build
Sergeant_Skyrim Posted August 13, 2013 Report Posted August 13, 2013 I've actually gotten to hear a couple of Robin's designs, a guy with 4 12s on a 5k watt amp in a 4th order all in the trunk ported through the rear deck. Played 20hz(think it plays lower too) so easily and played all the way up to 39hz. Pretty damn loud and low. Also got to hear TheJesus's walled 2010 Challenger a while ago when it had 4 XL 15s on an AB 1000.1 I think. So damn loud, Robin does great work Build in progress
classic100% Posted August 14, 2013 Author Report Posted August 14, 2013 I've actually gotten to hear a couple of Robin's designs, a guy with 4 12s on a 5k watt amp in a 4th order all in the trunk ported through the rear deck. Played 20hz(think it plays lower too) so easily and played all the way up to 39hz. Pretty damn loud and low. Also got to hear TheJesus's walled 2010 Challenger a while ago when it had 4 XL 15s on an AB 1000.1 I think. So damn loud, Robin does great work Keep hearing about robin how do I contact him?
smashedz28 Posted August 14, 2013 Report Posted August 14, 2013 Ram is still around. He just sends you some bad ass designs. You build yourself though. -damn ninjas Just looking for a design, would Ram Design be a better place to go than the Box Guy?Okay, I'm sure this will make someone mad, which is totally not my intent. But Ram ripped me off, just so you all know. I paid him for a design, and he flat out took my money, and never gave me anything. Months went by, and when he finally did respond to me, it was only to tell me that he wasn't capable of doing a design as complex as mine, and try to send me elsewhere. That would have been fine, except he kept my damn money! Also, I ended up doing it myself, and it was easy. He just didn't even want to try. And yes I can prove every word of this. So if it's something really easy, then you might be okay. Otherwise, watch out! About a year or so ago ram did a design for me and he messed up on a measurement. My stupid ass didn't realize till I built the sucker. He refunded my money with interest and re designed it for me. I would use him again.
big dee Posted August 14, 2013 Report Posted August 14, 2013 Yea I would be pissed if I was done like that. I wouldn't let him rip me off . We would have to do something bout that
jarrius Posted August 14, 2013 Report Posted August 14, 2013 Dave the box guy does good work I have heard a sundown 15 in one in a trunk and sounded nice got fin nasty also. If I could not build my own I would use him 2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d 140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed) 140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL 142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at) 141 on music. strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said: when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.