Second Skin Audio

Which Is Louder?

yes i know but there are not any places around here (wisconsin) where i can listen to good brands. around here we have best buy that carries p2's and type r's, sony and insignia rofl. im around crap. the best subs around here that i have heard are my friends tc-1000's. other then that nada

1992 cavalier build

1992 blazer s10

kenwood cd

hifonics hfi2500d

6 soon to be 12 12" hifonics hfi12d4's

shit ton-o-wire

Blurred Vision Audio

Team SMD

feedback/refs. clicky!-

Where in Wisconsin? My brother in law lives in madison or just outside of it he works over there at epic. I must say I never really saw any car audio shops when we've ever been there! If you like the kickers and that would do it for him do it. They don't require too much power and they are pretty nice stuff. I've never heard the prefabbed kicker box but I've heard them in prefabbed garbage boxes that weren't meant specifically for the kicker and they sounded good so I could only imagine a box specifically made for them! The prefabbed box you speak of, was it the kicker box with all the kicker emblems stitched? What do ya think about those amps?

i built a box that fit over the rear fender in an s-10 blazer that housed 1 10" rf and it sounded better than his two 12's that he had installed a couple months before. and by building it to fit that area he gained all of his storage space back. bigger is not always better.

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear

dc_audio.jpg

i built a box that fit over the rear fender in an s-10 blazer that housed 1 10" rf and it sounded better than his two 12's that he had installed a couple months before. and by building it to fit that area he gained all of his storage space back. bigger is not always better.

for me it is lol, i cant stand 10" subs. i would rather spend the extra money and get a 12".

and yeah where i live its all farmland. the box was not the kicker prefab, this was a cheap one that a local dealer had. dumb ass wouldnt come to me to get his system, i could have saved him a few hundred on his entire system. he bought a $300 poineer deck from best buy.... who the hell buys shit from best buy. its all expensive crap. its kind of nice though, i can get stuff off the internet cheap then sell it for a profit =).

i doubt he would have enough for a q and a t1k, i couldnt stand him having that, i would kick his ass and steal them and move far far away. my parents will cosign a loan for him and not me wtf! im driving a pile of shit ford probe with 212k miles on it and he is getting an 01 blazer. bullshit IMO, im going to college and its 3 hours away. how am i supposed to depend on a car that broke the first day i drove it rofl.

1992 cavalier build

1992 blazer s10

kenwood cd

hifonics hfi2500d

shit ton-o-wire

Blurred Vision Audio

Team SMD

feedback/refs. clicky!-

PM WCA Rusty and ask about the Pricing on one DC LVL 4 15".

2000 Ford Explorer XLT

-20" RVM "Buck" Wheels

-2.5% Tint

-CompuStar Vizion Alarm

-(4) Infinity Kappa 680.7cs 5x7"

-1 XStatic BatCap Model 300

-2 18" DC LVL 4's

-Amps are undecided

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpg

they dont have 18's?

alright just had another thought lol, two 18" mach audio. anyone heard these?

1992 cavalier build

1992 blazer s10

kenwood cd

hifonics hfi2500d

shit ton-o-wire

Blurred Vision Audio

Team SMD

feedback/refs. clicky!-

they dont have 18's?

alright just had another thought lol, two 18" mach audio. anyone heard these?

i have some of there mids.

Posted Image

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Archived