Little Sister stole and wrecked my car

Also, IMO, if your sis really cared that much (and your bond was that strong) why would she do this in the FIRST PLACE MAN! My sis wouldn't even consider borrowing my car without asking me.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

LOL, a 15 yo agreed to pay it all off. Yeah fucking right, chick just got a free pass, while fucking her mother in the process. I have no sympathy OP, you guys are encouraging her by letting her off so easy.

this x1000. Chicks fucking slide too fucking much nowadays.

Dont listen to insurance. Get a lawyer and stick it to them

yes. make insurance pay. If they choose to go after HER thats thier prerogative. ill never understand the "but they're family" BULLSHIT. a fucking thief is a thief. what will you do qhen she steals your stereo to sell? say "she's family"? how bout when she takes your credit card?

point is.. when do you stop giving fam. the right to take from you?

Your 15old sister wont go to jail, fine maybe week or two in juvenile detention, but its not your fault. She should have thought about her relationship with you before she took it, thought about your mom, its called tough love.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

update:

no doubt in my mind she is isn't going to pay for it, it really goes to my mother.....

its kinda of pathetic how you guys said claim theft on her lock her up and shit.

im sorry but I wouldn't want my little 15 year old sister locked up in jail and lose my sibling relationship over some money...

family before that imo...

no, whats PATHETIC is this statement. the kids not a goddamn baby. she was mature enough to take the car, shes mature enough to pay the price.

you said earlier "we couldnt do that to her" (referring to leaving her locked up). YOU didnt. she did.

how long do you think its realistically going to take a 15 yr old to pay for a, what, 13k car? 5 years? 10?

lol calling us pathetic when you just pulled the most bitch move you coulda done here.

update:

no doubt in my mind she is isn't going to pay for it, it really goes to my mother.....

my mom paid the car off,,, and our car is written off my sister signed a written contract saying that she will pay back for what she has done....

its kinda of pathetic how you guys said claim theft on her lock her up and shit.

im sorry but I wouldn't want my little 15 year old sister locked up in jail and lose my sibling relationship over some money...

LOL, a 15 yo agreed to pay it all off. Yeah fucking right, chick just got a free pass, while fucking her mother in the process. I have no sympathy OP, you guys are encouraging her by letting her off so easy.

Also, IMO, if your sis really cared that much (and your bond was that strong) why would she do this in the FIRST PLACE MAN! My sis wouldn't even consider borrowing my car without asking me.

update:

no, whats PATHETIC is this statement. the kids not a goddamn baby. she was mature enough to take the car, shes mature enough to pay the price.

you said earlier "we couldnt do that to her" (referring to leaving her locked up). YOU didnt. she did.

how long do you think its realistically going to take a 15 yr old to pay for a, what, 13k car? 5 years? 10?

lol calling us pathetic when you just pulled the most bitch move you coulda done here.

Call us pathetic for our opinions? I side with these folks ^^ I don't care if you didn't ask for our opinions or not, you knew you were gonna get them when posting this incident online. Coming back and doing some name calling because you disagree is fucking low

"no doubt in my mind she is isn't going to pay for it" WTF are you trying to say?!?! and it's already edited.....FML

You may feel you have a strong bond but i doubt she feels the same way by STEALING your ride. Of course she prolly knew that no matter what happened you were gonna let it all slide just like you did. You wont get more than a couple hundred from her tops.

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

update:

my mom paid the car off,,, and our car is written off my sister signed a written contract saying that she will pay back for what she has done....

update:

Call us pathetic for our opinions? I side with these folks ^^ I don't care if you didn't ask for our opinions or not, you knew you were gonna get them when posting this incident online. Coming back and doing some name calling because you disagree is fucking low

"no doubt in my mind she is isn't going to pay for it" WTF are you trying to say?!?! and it's already edited.....FML

You may feel you have a strong bond but i doubt she feels the same way by STEALING your ride. Of course she prolly knew that no matter what happened you were gonna let it all slide just like you did. You wont get more than a couple hundred from her tops.

she is arrested and has a written agreement with the court to pay for the court. I never said at one point in this forum that I will let it slide obviously it was big mistake and she has to pay for the car and what she has done.

she has to pay 25k +

she cant get her license now till shes 21

her insurance will be horrible then

now has a record at 15

lost her scholarship to play with the us national soccer team

a lot of community service

if she doesn't pay its not my problem she has signed to the court.

what else you guys want me to do. beat my own sister to death seems like that's first thing that I should have done according to you guys. smh

I think people were under the impression that she was getting away with it with practically no consequences and sticking you and your mom with the bill and eventually paying it back.

At least that's how I had been reading it unless I missed you saying that earlier?

Archived