How should I make my Fiber glass door pods?

I want to do 2 6.5s and 2 1" tweeters.

1)I really do not know where To. Should i glass the pod into the door? or should i have ot pod be removable and screw on?

2)Do you see anywhere that it would benefit me to cut pieces off ? I have a seocnd set of doors so cutting is not an issue!

3)Also i do not want to lose my door handle or window mechanisms, i want all mechanisms to be the same, in the same place.

Thanks!

2w3ndpc.jpg

Need more info.

What do you want to run in the door?

This would determine the overall size for me. I look at the panel and instantly see the bodylines I would want to keep and follow.

Then you want to fit speakers into that area and make sure you can keep a flow to the panels look.

normal_EPICENTERDESIGNS_128.gif

Building The Best.....Repairing The Rest

The bitter after-taste of a poor quality job will last far longer

than the sweetness of that cheap price!

Literally just started watching these videos myself tonight, dude is very helpful and gives great explanations.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_2682203491&feature=iv&list=PLmybwiwzi3MUhb7PJiTb7DwHOOzB9RcKH&src_vid=MXgq4dhr484&v=MXgq4dhr484

Edit: I'm with you guys on not having the guts to do it, but after watching this playlist I feel like it's really not that hard if you just follow along as you go

ninja.gif Build in progress ninja.gif

Literally just started watching these videos myself tonight, dude is very helpful and gives great explanations.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_2682203491&feature=iv&list=PLmybwiwzi3MUhb7PJiTb7DwHOOzB9RcKH&src_vid=MXgq4dhr484&v=MXgq4dhr484

Edit: I'm with you guys on not having the guts to do it, but after watching this playlist I feel like it's really not that hard if you just follow along as you go

I envy this guy, he does such beautiful work. I love how detailed and upfront he is about it and does excellent video work as well, very easy to understand. I just would like to get a table router to be 100% confident with myself, I suck with my plunger

Need more info.

What do you want to run in the door?

This would determine the overall size for me. I look at the panel and instantly see the bodylines I would want to keep and follow.

Then you want to fit speakers into that area and make sure you can keep a flow to the panels look.

I want 2 6.5s and 2 1" tweets at a minimum

You think you could like take my pic and do an outline of the pod if you were gonna build it? Like put it into paint and show me where the pod would be?

Archived