I mean hes trying to get yt views likes etc. Besides us folk, the average joe with subs has no idea what clamped is. Thats the problem. They wanna see windows breaking subs on fire etc.

I Like amp test tues personally. It would be cool to do traditonal clamp test and compare etc to show how far off it is compared to the ad-1.

Also the amps tested are largely small amps, itd be nice to test 1k+ amps. Or even have an amp showdown. Like given x amount of $$$ whats the best option. Etc

Like tomshardware does: they do pc budget build

One rig for 500 another for 1000 another for 3000 like every other month and bench them against eachother with overclocked scores also.

They even have like best cpu or video card for the money. And reccomend certain parts based on the current prices, they update that quite often.

While itd be a mess figuring how to do all that for car audio.. itd be worth it.

Your clampin amps cool. You gotta keep ppl hooked on yt. Expand improve etc.

Long post sorry ;)

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

• 2 weeks later...

That would be pretty dope to do. Use some of the amps that us ( the car audio community) normally use. But it would be difficult if someone sent in a big amp like a DC9k or sound digital 12k. He does not have the electrical to back something like that up

I already have plans to test the entire DC line once I get my Dyno out of the next batch.

The big dog amps too? 9k,10k,12k?

All of them

Ah snap, do I predict DC producing birth sheets in the near future ;)

* Eclipse CD3200 with PAC SWI-CAN2 and SW-ECL2 Steering Wheel Controls Interface
* Pioneer D-Series Mids and Highs ( Fronts: TS-D1702C; Rears; TS-D1702R and Dash; TS-D1002R )
* Rockford Fosgate PBR300X4 ( Mids and Highs Amp )
* DC 3.5k with Dual Inputs; Custom Plexiglass Backing ( Sub Amp )
* Rockford Fosgate Balanced Line Driver

* One FULLY LOADED ~ 10" DC m2 XL
* Custom Built Carpeted Ported Box Tuned to 32hz. Single Chamber With Volume of 1.44618³ ft ; 1.13216³ ft After Displacement
* Custom Built Carpeted Trunk Wall with Added Fans for Amplifier Cooling
* MechMan 240a High Output Alternator

* KnuKonceptz Krystal Kable RCA Cables
* Upgraded Electrical With 1/0 KnuKonceptz Kolossus Fleks Kable and 1/0 Sky High Car Audio Cable
* Five Exide Orbital ORB34M Marine 12 Volt Batteries
* PowerMaster XS D3100 12 Volt Battery

My 2008 Chrysler 300 Limited - SuperCharged 3.5L V6 - UBL

My Old 2005 Ford Taurus - CarDomain - Vehicle Was Sold

Shit if this happened I have an entire collection of amps I can send him to have at it. Mostly Old School RF, Soundstream and Orion amps.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

If this happened how would he control who sent what in and when? I could see him getting like 30 amps at once, so 30 weeks of videos he has to make?

Then those people that send those amps in have to wait for theres to be done, packaged back up and shipped.....I could see some long wait times

I'm sure he's already busy as it is

I know he wouldn't just say "send them in all at once" but idk lol

Edited by tacomaguy1

Team Flex Issues

I have an AD-1 on order and plan to test all kinds of amps, but initially, I'm focusing on the old school RF, Orion, Soundstream, a/d/s, and whatever else I can find in my stash.

Those looking for specific amps and real power output, check out nd use Google Chrome so you can have it automatically translate the German (unless you can read it). This is not my website, but as you'll see, this guy has tested a TON of car audio amps.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

See my videos on YouTube http://www.willistonaudio.com  Many tests and demos of OLD and NEW SCHOOL car audio gear!

See cool pics on Instagram @oldschoolstereo

I'd send in an 8k. Could hook it up to the batteries in the back of the tahoe or something

Edited by SnowDrifter

If this happened how would he control who sent what in and when? I could see him getting like 30 amps at once, so 30 weeks of videos he has to make?

Then those people that send those amps in have to wait for theres to be done, packaged back up and shipped.....I could see some long wait times

I'm sure he's already busy as it is

I know he wouldn't just say "send them in all at once" but idk lol

lets say you payed him 5 bucks plus you pay for shipping? worth his time now isn't it. to me its a damn good investment. lets say you wanna sell the amp you payed steve to dyno and have a signed sheet with amp serials saying what that particular amp pushes. id really like that.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

98 Isuzu Rodeo
Pioneer Deh-6300ub
SUBS
​*Upcoming* SSA Xcon 18 4th order
AMP
​Banda 3500
Mids/Highs
Pioneer
EQ
Clarion EQS746
ETC.
Two 1/0 run's
KnuKoncepts 1/0 big 3
Shuriken BT-100 under the hood
Shuriken BT-120 in the back

more ATT a couple times a week is good shit. I like watching it.

98 Isuzu Rodeo
Pioneer Deh-6300ub
SUBS
​*Upcoming* SSA Xcon 18 4th order
AMP
​Banda 3500
Mids/Highs
Pioneer
EQ
Clarion EQS746
ETC.
Two 1/0 run's