2loud4uboyz Posted August 16, 2013 Report Posted August 16, 2013 Depends on the state. Where I am as long as you have side view mirrors that will let you see 200ft behind you, it's legal Oh no... I can only see 198 feet. Lol, smartass You got butt hurt bro ??? Had to . You did that to me yesterday loz.
Stee-Z Posted August 16, 2013 Report Posted August 16, 2013 If it's illegal , take me away cops I'm guilty (4)DD 9918's (2)DC 10k 8 6.5" focals 2 DD SS4 mid amps Audison Bit One processor Jl-cl-rlc line driver iPad in dash Dual Irragi 320a alts 8 batcaps 4000's Second Skin sound deadened
n8ball2013 Posted August 16, 2013 Report Posted August 16, 2013 Tell her to only speak on things she knows. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Karkov Posted August 16, 2013 Report Posted August 16, 2013 Here in MN as long as you have both side mirrors you don't have to have a rear view mirror. Ask her how semi truck drivers are legal then since they can't see out the back..... 2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD) 12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option 2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67 3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet) 1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4 4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps (rear fill only) 1 ~ XS Power D4800 1 ~ XS Power D3400 8 ~ XS Power XP3000 160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power 320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0
Purplehaze Posted August 16, 2013 Report Posted August 16, 2013 I think what is actually illegal is playing 150+ db's while driving in public areas. The wall it's self is not illegal, at least not in Ohio, according to the Hwy Patrol who looked at my car recently. But each state may be different, like already mentioned. Idk? Kickin' Cruiser Seller Feedback Stage 3 Dash, Door Panels,4th Order wall 4 - 15'son a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K'sSolo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build
Amart88 Posted August 16, 2013 Report Posted August 16, 2013 I have a wall. I use all 3 mirrors My 2005 s10 blazer build. 4 zcon 18's walled.
n8ball2013 Posted August 16, 2013 Report Posted August 16, 2013 I took my rearview off. If I break the glass im not doing it the cheap way THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Purplehaze Posted August 16, 2013 Report Posted August 16, 2013 I took my rearview off. If I break the glass im not doing it the cheap way Haha same here, if mine goes, I want it to be from the bass directly, not from a cheap trick. Kickin' Cruiser Seller Feedback Stage 3 Dash, Door Panels,4th Order wall 4 - 15'son a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K'sSolo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build
bbeljefe Posted August 16, 2013 Report Posted August 16, 2013 Tell her it's also illegal to give out legal advice. I bet she'll take your word for it. ;-) Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc Instagram: audioanarchyllc Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe
Amart88 Posted August 16, 2013 Report Posted August 16, 2013 Off topic, but is it just me or do all of the Sdime Blazers and newer tahoes/burbans windshields seem strong as hell? Have not seen many break even with insane setups. My 2005 s10 blazer build. 4 zcon 18's walled.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.