Twistedchild420 Posted August 19, 2013 Author Report Posted August 19, 2013 Damn! He just jumped up 294 votes in a hour! Not going down easy I see! My POS Bass machine-2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22'sBed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line DriverAll Audiotechnix Power wire1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rearAir Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspensionIf your still reading this GFY.......
knowledge Posted August 19, 2013 Report Posted August 19, 2013 wtf^ REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
Hellbilly429 Posted August 19, 2013 Report Posted August 19, 2013 Other side of the world just woke up 2018 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback (build in progress) NVX Sound Deadener (Front Doors) Stinger FAST Rings Stock Electrical SSA Evil 6.5's Front Speakers Stock rear speakers MB Quart ONX4.80 speaker amp Rockford Fosgate T-1500bdcp DC Level 4 12" D1 @ 2-ohm Box In Design Stage Stock RadioMy Build Log
Quiet Posted August 19, 2013 Report Posted August 19, 2013 4761 2007 Pacifica Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.
Quiet Posted August 19, 2013 Report Posted August 19, 2013 Richard, don't worry about this guy. He's DQ'd according to the rules... " CONTEST REQUIREMENTS • You must be over the age of 18 to participate. • Video submissions must not contain any violence, distasteful, or illegal content. • A submitted video cannot exceed 2 minutes in length. • VapeRev must be creatively included in your video submissions; examples can be viewed in the VapeRev Contest Video. • If utilizing music in your video submission, please choose from the tracks provided. • Videos must be submitted by 8:00 p.m. PST on August 23, 2013. • All efforts in creating a video submission should be carried out in the safest conditions, please participate responsibly. If any of these conditions are disregarded, the video submission will be disqualified. " His video goes over length. Pretty clear to me... Even if he resubmits, he'll lose his votes. and yes, I did go for the Penthouse Forum style quotes. 2007 Pacifica Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.
Lbox88 Posted August 19, 2013 Report Posted August 19, 2013 http://bit.ly/19wvVj5 4821 vs 4132 I have a feeling this is going to end like that damn radio contest with Taylor swift that ended up on Reddit or 4chan or something. UBL | Build Log
baron_of_bass Posted August 19, 2013 Report Posted August 19, 2013 4922 come on guys lets help twisted win this. Team Bass-Hz
Skater229 Posted August 19, 2013 Report Posted August 19, 2013 4944 to 4896 he is catching up... 2010 Chevy HHR Panel (Work in progress) Pioneer AVHX-5800BHS McLaren MLM880's and MLT2's 2ea per door on a DC 175.4 Two DC Audio M4 Level 5 15's On A DC5K Alt CES 200/270+ 4ea Banks of Maxwell 2.7v 3000f caps for a total of 2000f 1ea XS 3100 and 2ea NSB FT170 Batts for 450+ah Not a HUGE build but here it is... DC Audio HHR Build
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.