Quiet Posted August 31, 2013 Report Posted August 31, 2013 Guess we can vote forever? 14364 2007 Pacifica Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.
Twistedchild420 Posted August 31, 2013 Author Report Posted August 31, 2013 Midnight pacific time i think. My POS Bass machine-2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22'sBed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line DriverAll Audiotechnix Power wire1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rearAir Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspensionIf your still reading this GFY.......
-X-RaTeD- Posted August 31, 2013 Report Posted August 31, 2013 14373 When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest. ~Henry David Thoreau
DTA HONDA Posted August 31, 2013 Report Posted August 31, 2013 14381. Youll win by votes. And hopefully the whole thing! 2012 Ram 3500. HTT 2nd Gen manifold Swap, HTT s465 Turbo, FASS 150, 6" S&B Intake, 5" TBE, RaceMe programmer, 8 inch tip (dumped over axle) 20x12s on 35s, 6 inch lift, Color match & haloed headlights, 30" lightbar flush mounted in bumper. 2 Sundown audio SD-2 12s and a Soundqubed Q1-1200d amp. 2000 s10 xtreme *SOLD*
Skater229 Posted August 31, 2013 Report Posted August 31, 2013 14401 vs 13984 2010 Chevy HHR Panel (Work in progress) Pioneer AVHX-5800BHS McLaren MLM880's and MLT2's 2ea per door on a DC 175.4 Two DC Audio M4 Level 5 15's On A DC5K Alt CES 200/270+ 4ea Banks of Maxwell 2.7v 3000f caps for a total of 2000f 1ea XS 3100 and 2ea NSB FT170 Batts for 450+ah Not a HUGE build but here it is... DC Audio HHR Build
baron_of_bass Posted August 31, 2013 Report Posted August 31, 2013 13991 vs 14409 We took the votes! Good luck twisted, you deserve to win. Team Bass-Hz
knowledge Posted August 31, 2013 Report Posted August 31, 2013 fuck yeah REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
Skater229 Posted August 31, 2013 Report Posted August 31, 2013 just checked the site and says Jeep guy got 14434 Twisted got 14425 So not sure how the hell he did that one... But looks like he got it by 9... 2010 Chevy HHR Panel (Work in progress) Pioneer AVHX-5800BHS McLaren MLM880's and MLT2's 2ea per door on a DC 175.4 Two DC Audio M4 Level 5 15's On A DC5K Alt CES 200/270+ 4ea Banks of Maxwell 2.7v 3000f caps for a total of 2000f 1ea XS 3100 and 2ea NSB FT170 Batts for 450+ah Not a HUGE build but here it is... DC Audio HHR Build
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.