Internationally Acclaimed Shooting...in my town.

Yeah the driver is "cooperating" with police. People are trying to turn it into a big race thing why the driver didn't get the same charges, and that he's only getting tried as a juvenile. Out of all 3 of their combined stupidity levels, the driver is the least stupid solely because he's trying to better himself with the police force now. All still little asswipes that need the lethal injections.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Exactly. Public executions for all. I bet it would stop all this shit. And way cheaper than three hots and a cots and cable tv and all the other stuff we have to pay for as taxpayers

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Saw this on the news here in Cali and reiterated to the people here with me why I don't like being in other places where I don't know my surroundings. It's terrible people can't just feel safe anymore and damn you go out for a fuckin jog and get gunned down. Not because they wanted to rob you, not because you disrespected them but because they were bored??? What the hell is wrong with some people, that is just pure evil and I agree with n8 line up and mow em down. Actually scare criminals of the impending doom they face if they commit a capital crime.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Exactly. Public executions for all. I bet it would stop all this shit. And way cheaper than three hots and a cots and cable tv and all the other stuff we have to pay for as taxpayers

my bro is a deputy warden and he hates getting lifers. They are such a pain in the ass because there is no possibility of them getting out. They aren't affraid of getting in trouble, they do what ever they want to who ever they want. If they did something that warrents keeping them from the rest of us indeffinately they need to just kill them and be done with it.

"Jennifer Luna, who identified herself as the mother of Chancey Luna, said her son should be punished if he was involved."

maybe he should have been punished several times before and shit like this wouldn't have happened.

Kids do what they want regardless. He couldve had his ass beat regularly by a hard working single mother who believes in good values and morals. I know when I was younger I didnt give half a shit what my parents said and I was punished day in and out. Granted I didnt kill or randomly attack people I still did what I wanted regardless.

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

Archived