dog24fret Posted August 24, 2013 Report Posted August 24, 2013 Lol You need a cane made old timer Don't need cane when I have a prop in the middle! Have'nt you heard the story of the 3 legged man? When one wasn't working he used the other as a prop! Can I say that it was clean. Strap on extensions don't count. Daydreams don't help that much either lmao. Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
Sutliff Posted August 25, 2013 Report Posted August 25, 2013 39 next month. Zeke '14 2003 Chevy Monte Carlo SS Vehicle Details & Mod List: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/1703-chevrolet-monte-carlo-ss/ Audio Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/143276-2003-chevy-monte-carlo-ss-audio-build-ib-build Pioneer FH-P8000BT Infinity Kappa Perfect 6.1 Fi IB3 (Two 12", 2-ohm SVC) RF T400-2 & T500-1bdCP MechMan S Series 240A XS Power D3400 & D975
N9neMillahhh Posted August 26, 2013 Report Posted August 26, 2013 37 and its nice to know I'm not the only one still into this from the day, on the other hand I feel like I'm 60 after 18 and half years as a grunt, but my mind still thinks I'm 21. And for whatever reason I'm still a ratard and have no idea why it posted twice.............just don't go 100% as they say lol "Never go full retard." -Tropic Thunder Bahahahaahaha 18 here fellas. 02 Lexus IS300 (2JZ FTW) Mids/Highs: JL Audio C5 6.5s all around Mids/Highs Amp: JL Audio HD 600/4 Subs: four SA-8v2s in 3.8cubes @ 32hz Sub Amps: SAZ3k Battery: Huge Interstate Batteries relocated to trunk About 80ft. of 1/0 OFC.... Head Unit: Pioneer 4200NEX
Trey_Dog650 Posted August 26, 2013 Report Posted August 26, 2013 21 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
Kyblack76 Posted August 26, 2013 Report Posted August 26, 2013 21 Shut it. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Trey_Dog650 Posted August 26, 2013 Report Posted August 26, 2013 haha 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
2loud4uboyz Posted August 26, 2013 Report Posted August 26, 2013 Why did I say 11. Because it was funny to me. Someone said that there was a member on here that was 11. So I said I was 11 . Why you got to hate on my jokes. I also said I was 86. Why you not ask why I said 86 ?? Just trying to be funny player. Really I'm 111 and still in car audio.
2loud4uboyz Posted August 26, 2013 Report Posted August 26, 2013 I will say it again there are some ??? on this forum.
Skullz Posted August 26, 2013 Report Posted August 26, 2013 48 01 Ford focus ZX3 Pioneer AVH-X491BHS PPI PC 4800.2 Morel Maximo 6.5" x2
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.