SnowDrifter Posted August 24, 2013 Report Posted August 24, 2013 LOOOOOOOOOOL ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
Emmet Posted August 24, 2013 Report Posted August 24, 2013 If it was me I would take them back to the post office. Tell them there was a mistake and only keep what you need. well that sounds like the mature thing to do. im not all that mature . To be fair it's only cardboard. Not the baby jesus. i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah.. You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people. I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.
genesis Posted August 24, 2013 Author Report Posted August 24, 2013 If it was me I would take them back to the post office. Tell them there was a mistake and only keep what you need.well that sounds like the mature thing to do. im not all that mature . ok.
genesis Posted August 24, 2013 Author Report Posted August 24, 2013 that cardboard tank looks fun. goin to buy tape. imma make something.
sprkn_ranger Posted August 24, 2013 Report Posted August 24, 2013 You should do this... Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
imnew59585 Posted August 24, 2013 Report Posted August 24, 2013 dude fuck the fort with that many boxes you could make a small town.
bassfreake Posted August 24, 2013 Report Posted August 24, 2013 im taping a large box together as I type. im going to force my cat to recreate this. I want video!!! Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. My Build Log
deathcards Posted August 24, 2013 Report Posted August 24, 2013 dude fuck the fort with that many boxes you could make a small town. this and once done make vid of destroying town while making t-rex sounds skar sk2500.1 0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz alpine HUvxi65 components on BA gt-275new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821 2 x-15 sundowns singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps
genesis Posted August 24, 2013 Author Report Posted August 24, 2013 im taping a large box together as I type. im going to force my cat to recreate this. I want video!!! its been a failure so far. he just hisses and Knocks it over
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.