What vehicle on SMD would you love to have?

I would like commandorando's (Randen Fall) explorer, iamamp3pimp's (Robin Butler) Tahoe, or PunkYou007's (Jeff Lockhart, RIP) Suburban. Some of the cleanest, loudest, and well rounded systems I have ever heard.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Lets see trippi's hummer, B-eazy's hummer, chickens caddy, the black nasty, Lenny's ride with the 6 18s and six 9ks, anything shy high has built or meade's hoe. Need I continue ?

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Ill take lennys 6 smd wall with all them 9k's. That or cj18s f150. I love that build. Plus those subs he built were sexy. Even if they didnt work out.

Also id take purplehazes pt cruiser whenever its done. A very well thought out build.

And the list could probably go on and on. The skill on this website is amazing.

Appreciate the love. Keep a look out in about 3 weeks, I will be back home and have some BIG changes in store!

To keep on topic, the Hummer pstone is building for b-eazy is fucking nasty!

wow thx.... ;) ;) ;) thanks to allll who say "STORMTROPPER"..... THX kylar.... ;) ;) ;) thx all.....

Jon's truck, any of the many ridiculously nice hummers, Blakes burban, orions stang, the black nasty, rustys astro, and hopefully when Steve gets his astro done. There are so many that I left out but those are the ones of the top of my head

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

Since own the "stormtrooper" id take chickens escalade. ..for sure....id love to own sum thing Mr.Meade built..or his tahoe...and or love to have a pair of RF15k......lol...or Real96SS. ..or.shaggy....there r a few id love to own...."I can dream can't I "... lol

OrionStang's mustang. Is what I would pick. I would also pick something from twisted.

Why? Its slow (only 495whp), its not loud (only 148 from 2 12's in the trunk at 33hz).

Why would you want a car that so many people talk shit about, even if behind ones back?

I appreciate the thought, though.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Bc it's red duh.... The American dream a red mustang... Lol... Ied really want it for the mods and highs though maybe a few burn outs..

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

trunk car - ninjas fusion

walled car- Lem's 4th

walled truck - Black nasty

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Archived