Sonic Electronix

Can she handle all 10 inches?

I don't believe the internet is censored. There's absolutely nothing wrong with speaking their mind. Its what gives the individual freedom. If it was taken away, We'd all be slaves.

I'm out.

Skar Audio SDR 10" x2 (Sealed Box)

Skar Audio 1500.1D (1 Ohm) x1

Skar Audio TX525c (Front with dash tweeter) x1

Kenwood Excelon KFC-X173 (Rear Coax) x1

JL Audio 360.4 (Mids & Highs Amp) x1 

DEH80-PRS

XS Power d3400

Singer Alternator 275A

98 Jeep TJ 4.0 5 Speed

the forum in fact. is censored. remember what happened to rpp?

98 Isuzu Rodeo
Pioneer Deh-6300ub
SUBS
​*Upcoming* SSA Xcon 18 4th order
AMP
​Banda 3500
Mids/Highs
Pioneer
EQ
Clarion EQS746
ETC.
Two 1/0 run's
KnuKoncepts 1/0 big 3
Shuriken BT-100 under the hood
Shuriken BT-120 in the back

Seriously! This guy is just trying to show off some of his subs, if u have a problem with him, can't u do it somewhere else. I just wanna see some subs! Especially some awesome looking 4" coil 10s!

My build

98 s10 2.2

3 american bass HD 15s with psi soft parts. (on there way here)

atomic at-3000.1 (soon) 146.2 outlaw @39hz., bad alt an bad batt when termed (old 2 12" build)

alpine 6.5s in doors

infinty 4x6s in dash.

clarion cz201 HU.

mechman 240a H/O alt

stuff i still need.

SHCA 2/0 wire

SHCA 1/0 to 2/0 adapters

Atomic AT-3000.1

Lots of sound deadner

new mids an highs, still debating on what to do.

A few Deka g31 batts.

come on stop i was here back when he was banned and why....... but jesus if they are allowing him back then stop with all this bull

didn't steve allow JP back too?? shit guys come the fuck on. once bitten twice shy sheeesh

98 Isuzu Rodeo
Pioneer Deh-6300ub
SUBS
​*Upcoming* SSA Xcon 18 4th order
AMP
​Banda 3500
Mids/Highs
Pioneer
EQ
Clarion EQS746
ETC.
Two 1/0 run's
KnuKoncepts 1/0 big 3
Shuriken BT-100 under the hood
Shuriken BT-120 in the back

come on stop i was here back when he was banned and why....... but jesus if they are allowing him back then stop with all this bull

didn't steve allow JP back too?? shit guys come the fuck on. once bitten twice shy sheeesh

yeah and your point is? now hes probably permanently banned .. if you keep post dumping youll be banned too

anyways in for more pics

Chill the fuck out Ballen. I don't know Hank's politics and have had no dealings with him. I am trying to get a feeling about what he is like as are other people unfamiliar with him. I'm sure he re-posted the pictures here to create a drama free thread. As far as him bashing skar I know of more than a few people that have brand bias and show their ass about it. If you think he is an ass then don't come in the thread. I don't see why this has got you so fired up. Jesus.

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

Was seriously looking at Tantric recently, saw a price for one of the SHD's (those are the 4" coil ones right?) and I'm really reconsidering my plans. Got any vids of it in action?

And seriously, to the people giving Hank so much crap because he's an asshole...he knows he is, we know he is, everybody knows he is. But does that really warrant making a scene out of EVERY DAMN THING HE POSTS. Don't like the guy? Don't respond to anything of his, block him on FB, lock your door, put your tin foil hat on nobody gives AF.

But seriously, vids please!

ninja.gif Build in progress ninja.gif

Archived