ChevyBoy95 Posted September 5, 2013 Report Posted September 5, 2013 Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's] BL : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/
pa-pa-platypus Posted September 5, 2013 Report Posted September 5, 2013 back on topic... these subs are nice.. heard ninjas up at slam and for sure a good sounding driver This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned 151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz 153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz power: dd m4
AA-Foo Posted September 5, 2013 Report Posted September 5, 2013 I dont know why People cry about oh 160 isnt loud really well on a MUSICAL system that was never intended to play test tones or being a fart can. its still amazing to see that a oh whoopity doo i do a 159.1 sealed does that really make a difference... thing is LOUDNESS AND SPL are 2 different type areas... i dont have ears that say oh this system plays 170 or this one plays 160 etc... Loudness to the EAR is different then seeing a Little BURP number on a screen and calling a day yes its cool to see that but i like the nasty lows the crazy hair tricks what ever you can say but i say 160.5 i got for a DAILY system thats still impressive i dont give two shits what someone says thats still DARN GOOD for 4 -15s and 2 Ns-1s 2-15 SP4s TL Scores 154.4 @ 40hz in Kick Outlaw 154.1@ 38hz in kick Outlaw 152.3 @ 39hz Sealed on dash 150.0 @ 35hz Outlaw 149.4 @ 34hz Outlaw 150.1 Head Rest TEAM Fi Audio TEAM SUNDOWN AUDIO TEAM XS POWER TEAM TuTwenty My Youtube Channel .... https://www.youtube.com/user/djtomek90
AA-Foo Posted September 5, 2013 Report Posted September 5, 2013 Honestly who the hell demos sealed up? LOL only Deebee dragggerrrss 2-15 SP4s TL Scores 154.4 @ 40hz in Kick Outlaw 154.1@ 38hz in kick Outlaw 152.3 @ 39hz Sealed on dash 150.0 @ 35hz Outlaw 149.4 @ 34hz Outlaw 150.1 Head Rest TEAM Fi Audio TEAM SUNDOWN AUDIO TEAM XS POWER TEAM TuTwenty My Youtube Channel .... https://www.youtube.com/user/djtomek90
TeamHT Posted September 5, 2013 Author Report Posted September 5, 2013 I have only built demo setups and have never competed EVER...I still only say numbers that are legal sealed but that's just me. I know what a daily demo setup can do. I like legal numbers though personally. I just hate that people take it so negatively, that setup looks intense!! Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
CortezDTV Posted September 5, 2013 Report Posted September 5, 2013 Hmmmm God damn I miss that trunk But more importantly Team AA checking in SCSB Santa Cruz Speaker Box Build logs: Daily Driver Lemon Marquis 2 american bass 750.1s 350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters Mystery subs http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/
Real96SS Posted September 5, 2013 Report Posted September 5, 2013 I have only built demo setups and have never competed EVER...I still only say numbers that are legal sealed but that's just me. I know what a daily demo setup can do. I like legal numbers though personally. I just hate that people take it so negatively, that setup looks intense!! I'm the same way man. I only have competed sealed and only claimed sealed numbers but I wont ever give anybody shit for saying their numbers outlaw. I like seeing all numbers cause it gives me something to compare to and see where I'm at with my build. Vehicle 2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co) DNX9980HD 6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition) 3 DC 9k's 8 Nendo PWX 8's 4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters 1 DC Audio 175.4 1 DC Audio 90.4 Rockford 360.3 3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated) 21 D1600's 2 D4800's All SMD RCA's AudioTechnix Deadner Viper Alarm My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/ Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/
Real96SS Posted September 5, 2013 Report Posted September 5, 2013 Hmmmm God damn I miss that trunk But more importantly Team AA checking in Know your happy to be able to post those pics now.Even though your overseas counterparts got the okay to post them first. Who's setup is that with the 4? Vehicle 2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co) DNX9980HD 6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition) 3 DC 9k's 8 Nendo PWX 8's 4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters 1 DC Audio 175.4 1 DC Audio 90.4 Rockford 360.3 3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated) 21 D1600's 2 D4800's All SMD RCA's AudioTechnix Deadner Viper Alarm My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/ Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/
CortezDTV Posted September 5, 2013 Report Posted September 5, 2013 It's been a long time, I had the 2 in my trunk from before the beginning of the year I am walled with 4 15s 20 cubes ish tuned low does 156.1 at 42 and 155 at 32 sealed on the dash at a show did a 156.6 at 32 but it's unofficial so I don't count it But wall isn't sealed off, trying to finish the mustang off. I might rebuild the wall this coming year, I have a plan SCSB Santa Cruz Speaker Box Build logs: Daily Driver Lemon Marquis 2 american bass 750.1s 350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters Mystery subs http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.