Krakin Posted November 8, 2013 Report Posted November 8, 2013 Also got a EVGA GTX 780Ti SC on the way. should be here Tuesday That is an amazing card, you should be puttin' in work. Krakin's Home Dipole Project http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370 Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist? I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . . What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself but what has drawn your attention in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears, thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.
Krakin Posted November 8, 2013 Report Posted November 8, 2013 So I set up and joined the SMD team. My GPU is puttin in work at around estimated 105k PPD and estimated 29k credit. CPU is only doing 3.6k PPD and 7k credit at 70% to keep temps down on it with stock cooler. What gpu and cpu u have? U gotta slow down. Ur gonna murder my lead. Lol CPU is an AMD FX-8350 stock @ 75% load, the GPU is a MSI AMD r9 280x @ 1110MHz core clock 99% usage nothing else touched yet. CPU is set at low usage due to heat and stock heatsink. GPU has my own fan profile and runs around 55c-62c under full load while folding. Krakin's Home Dipole Project http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370 Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist? I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . . What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself but what has drawn your attention in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears, thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.
KiKaZz74 Posted November 8, 2013 Report Posted November 8, 2013 Nice card. Same cpu running at 90% to make comp still functional. Even at full load it hits roughly 75ºc not bad to me. Stock cooler with arctic silver paste. My SPL to SQ Build Log Vehicle:1997 Dodge Dakota Ext Cab 4x4 2009 Dodge Journey SXT5.2L V8 Magnum 3.5L V6 Stock AltEquipment: Headunit- Alpine CDE-147BT Mids/Highs Amp- JL Audio G6600 Class AB 6 Channel Sub Amp- Hifonics BRZ1700.1D @ 2 Ohms Taramps DSP3000.1D Sub- Hertz Hi Energy 12" HX300D SounDrive SDA3 12 Tweeters- Rockford Fosgate Power Series Silk Domes Hertz Hi-Energy Mids- Dayton Audio Reference 4" Full Range Drivers Midbass- Silver Flute 6.5" Hertz Hi-Energy 6.5" Processor- MiniDSP 2x4 RCA- 6 channels of SounDrive HF series Wire- EB Flex 2/0 -Member of Team SounDrive
KiKaZz74 Posted November 8, 2013 Report Posted November 8, 2013 Nice card. Same cpu running at 90% to make comp still functional. Even at full load it hits roughly 75ºc not bad to me. Stock cooler with arctic silver paste. My SPL to SQ Build Log Vehicle:1997 Dodge Dakota Ext Cab 4x4 2009 Dodge Journey SXT5.2L V8 Magnum 3.5L V6 Stock AltEquipment: Headunit- Alpine CDE-147BT Mids/Highs Amp- JL Audio G6600 Class AB 6 Channel Sub Amp- Hifonics BRZ1700.1D @ 2 Ohms Taramps DSP3000.1D Sub- Hertz Hi Energy 12" HX300D SounDrive SDA3 12 Tweeters- Rockford Fosgate Power Series Silk Domes Hertz Hi-Energy Mids- Dayton Audio Reference 4" Full Range Drivers Midbass- Silver Flute 6.5" Hertz Hi-Energy 6.5" Processor- MiniDSP 2x4 RCA- 6 channels of SounDrive HF series Wire- EB Flex 2/0 -Member of Team SounDrive
audiofanaticz Posted November 8, 2013 Report Posted November 8, 2013 He has the cpu 1 step below mine, mine is just a binned version of his with a higher clock speed, which I even pushed farther to 5.16ghz. Thats why Im trying to figure out these settings to get the most of it going on my system when Im mia. but no help I guess.
Facekicker Posted November 8, 2013 Report Posted November 8, 2013 I am hooking up my Bitcoin rig with 4 7990s in it, but I may not run it full throttle all the time. I'll update later today 2002 Monte Carlo Started a build log Fi, DC, Mechman, XS Power
Dwn4BassAlan Posted November 8, 2013 Report Posted November 8, 2013 finally something worthy to contribute all my money to lol! It didn't wait up, put it on full and blamo GPU and CPU rocket to ~99% turned the fans up to 35% so I'm resting easy at ~60C on both the GPU and CPU. Lol good thing I built a rig to handle it, and I'm still good on my 45+ tabs of chrome and seeding like crazy on utorrent. Great find here X-rated, very cool idea! Not sure why progress says 0%? It's obviously working something in there but whatever. Lord knows my grandma needs some solutions to Alzheimers soon. And I added the team # to that identity page, but I don't see any tab to check the team out? Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620 Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol When Alan uses big words I don't understand It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room. I missed Alan. RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.
deathcards Posted November 8, 2013 Report Posted November 8, 2013 well got my 7970 working nice to see a big score for 4 hours as where before my fx8320 was only doing 2k i need my cooler >< cpu-3,999 estimated ppd GPU- 105,875 estimated ppd skar sk2500.1 0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz alpine HUvxi65 components on BA gt-275new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821 2 x-15 sundowns singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps
-X-RaTeD- Posted November 8, 2013 Author Report Posted November 8, 2013 I still need to know what and how I need to change settings to get things working at max as possible The only flag worth really running is "client-type advanced", that should max out the points that your hardware puts out. When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest. ~Henry David Thoreau
-X-RaTeD- Posted November 8, 2013 Author Report Posted November 8, 2013 Update: 11/07/2013 http://folding.stanford.edu/home/changes-in-core17-update-and-move-to-full-fah/ When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest. ~Henry David Thoreau
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.