SMD Folding @ Home Team

U whore!! u passed me up! :P and by a shit load lol. oops im slacking

@X-Rated it didnt quote...

mwahahaha

Yeah I passed you I think on Tuesday, cause I've been down a GPU for 2 days now. Trying to sell my 580 so that I can upgrade. So if you'd like your crown back, now's the time :P

do some of you guys have multiple computer towers or something??? Can't figure out how you're running like 6 computers lol.

so everyone doing this is doing calculations for cancer research for "folding"?

I didn't specifically select cancer research (although I have lost two grandparents to cancer), I let it fold anything they send to my PC.
Damn you. I've got 200k points to get back I think. If only ppl take up my offer I'd be doing that a day. Lol. But I game to much now so only runs at night and while I'm at school.

My SPL to SQ Build Log

Vehicle:
1997 Dodge Dakota Ext Cab 4x4 2009 Dodge Journey SXT
5.2L V8 Magnum 3.5L V6
Stock Alt

Equipment:

Headunit- Alpine CDE-147BT

Mids/Highs Amp- JL Audio G6600 Class AB 6 Channel

Sub Amp- Hifonics BRZ1700.1D @ 2 Ohms Taramps DSP3000.1D

Sub- Hertz Hi Energy 12" HX300D SounDrive SDA3 12

Tweeters- Rockford Fosgate Power Series Silk Domes Hertz Hi-Energy

Mids- Dayton Audio Reference 4" Full Range Drivers 

Midbass- Silver Flute 6.5" Hertz Hi-Energy 6.5"

Processor- MiniDSP 2x4

RCA- 6 channels of SounDrive HF series

Wire- EB Flex 2/0

-Member of Team SounDrive

Looks like Im about to pass 220000 points :D

So Im finally deciding to get my garage pc back up and running and hopefully upgraded a tad bit

It had an amd athlon x64 4400 in it, but I think ill put this athlon x64 fx-60 in it instead

z2182.jpg

and fill a couple PCI E slots with a pair of EVGA 9800GTX+ cards, sadly 2 different revisions, but I hope it will work, otherwise I know where a matching card is by a different manufacture.

p71sg.jpg

Well you're just going all out with it aren't ya? lol

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

mmmmmm the good 'ol 9800's man.....

The first PC card that was able to run Crysis on max with 4x AA by itself I believe???

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

I've got a 9400 but its not supported for whatever reason. Just did a cleanout or case. Defrag anf virus scan. Cussed at bf4 reset router and modem 20 time oh. And went into the uefi setting and set overclock to 10% so 4.4ghz. :) Hope all of this brings my ppd up and I've got my laptop going full raking in 15k a day again. I need to get some more ppl to help out or something. If anyone would like to fold under my name pm me. :) its all in good fun and friendly competition for a great cause.

My SPL to SQ Build Log

Vehicle:
5.2L V8 Magnum 3.5L V6
Stock Alt

Equipment:

Processor- MiniDSP 2x4

Wire- EB Flex 2/0

I ran SETI for years (1999 to early 2013) but have stopped since the power cost so much here $0.505 per kilowatt VS stateside where it is between $0.09 to $0.11 per kilowatt... I figured my PC was costing me about $140 bucks a month to have it running 24x7 with video card and all procs @ 100%... So now it just idles along while i surf...

2010 Chevy  HHR Panel (Work in progress)

Pioneer AVHX-5800BHS

McLaren MLM880's and MLT2's 2ea per door on a DC 175.4

Two DC Audio M4 Level 5 15's On A DC5K

Alt CES 200/270+

4ea Banks of Maxwell 2.7v 3000f caps for a total of 2000f

1ea XS 3100 and 2ea NSB FT170 Batts for 450+ah 

Not a HUGE build but here it is... DC Audio HHR Build

TDH-skater229.jpg
SkaterLogo.jpg

We'll, I have these, but no extra PSU to run them :(

20131116_112836.jpg

I'm seriously thinking about selling all my GPU's and buying a 780Ti + 780 OC (won't be able to get two Ti's) those things are beasts. Wonder if Cyber Monday will bring a bit of a price break on those

I need to do something before the eBay economy adjusts too much more after the R9 290x dropped. My 690 was a grand last year retail, now it's going for $600ish on eBay. :( It does about 220k PPD, but I'd rather get close to that on a single GPU card.

Fold on :drinks:

When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest.
~Henry David Thoreau

Knocking on that persons door who is in rank #3....

Still no idea who iDreadnaught is, he is not a user on these forums, but found him on EVGA, Bionics, and a bmw site.

Must just be a forum browser that never signed up I guess, since he hasnt had not even completed a WU in over 50days, or ever for our team, but free points for us I guess. :D

-X-RaTeD, what kind of numbers does that pair of 690s put out?

and if that 640 can do 60,000 ppd, I want it, because I cant even break 55,000 with my gtx780ti.... Or there is some mysterious settings that no one is being told about that you know ;)

Audio. Did u do client type advanced? I'm pulling 50k pps on a 7870. And its way less that that card.

Go to configure.

Slots.

Gpu.

Edit.

Expert user options

Add

Client type

Advanced. Gets u bigger point wus

My SPL to SQ Build Log

Vehicle:
5.2L V8 Magnum 3.5L V6
Stock Alt

Equipment:

Processor- MiniDSP 2x4

Wire- EB Flex 2/0

all client type advance does is gives you beta wu, the points are still processed the same way according to the site, so yea you may get more points from a workload but it may take you way longer too.

At least from my understanding.

And I even think ive done it on this pc already. and nothing really seemed to change.

Archived