Jump to content

SMD Folding @ Home Team


Recommended Posts

Posted

Just started. Dont know what im doing, but I seen the word "full" and clicked it.

Now all I hear is fan city bitch fan fan city bitch trying to keep the cpu cool with its 8cores of 5.16ghz power being used 100%

HA

 

 

Posted

Lol. Go setup ur gpu to Client type advanced and enter a passcode.

My SPL to SQ Build Log

Vehicle:
1997 Dodge Dakota Ext Cab 4x4 2009 Dodge Journey SXT
5.2L V8 Magnum 3.5L V6
Stock Alt

Equipment:

Headunit- Alpine CDE-147BT

Mids/Highs Amp- JL Audio G6600 Class AB 6 Channel

Sub Amp- Hifonics BRZ1700.1D @ 2 Ohms Taramps DSP3000.1D

Sub- Hertz Hi Energy 12" HX300D SounDrive SDA3 12

Tweeters- Rockford Fosgate Power Series Silk Domes Hertz Hi-Energy

Mids- Dayton Audio Reference 4" Full Range Drivers 

Midbass- Silver Flute 6.5" Hertz Hi-Energy 6.5"

Processor- MiniDSP 2x4

RCA- 6 channels of SounDrive HF series

Wire- EB Flex 2/0

 

-Member of Team SounDrive

Posted

I'm still here, slowed production but sitll kickin. I can't wait until it gets colder so I can run my clients 24/7 in place of central heat.

Glad to have more people joining, if we get enough people then we could join some of the friendly competitions with other folding teams.

When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest.
~Henry David Thoreau

Posted

My PC is getting moved back into my room for winter soon, so it'll be on full most of the night then...gotta have some kind of heater lol.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Posted

Lol. Go setup ur gpu to Client type advanced and enter a passcode.

I got my passcode instantly, just not sure about the client type setting.

Gpu is lacking at the moment and is slowwwwwww,

Would also think it would use more memory but I guess not.

How many pc's can I run with my username and passcode? can I have my desktop and laptop running at the same time with same username and passcode?

 

 

Posted

I had 10 computers running at one time, same user/password/passcode, don't think they have a limit. I know one guy that worked at a best buy put it on all the computers at a store lol. Had something like 25 computers or something running it under his name.

Posted

So where are these settings at??

I got a new top dawg video card on the way.

Also, How long does it take until I show up on that team rank thing? I got the team member thing all entered, and the 2 projects my rig is working on are like 2 days long :( esh

 

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7039 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...